Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking volcels

Pepega

Pepega

Greycel
Why are there so many faggots out there that like to pretend they have any idea what it's like to be an incel.

If you use tinder and get matches you are a volcel.

Just because the one chick you have a crush on didn't flirt back with you doesn't mean you're an incel.

If you're actually going to pretend any of these conditions make you even remotely close to the circumstances most incels have to deal with you're a delusional faggot with zero understanding of how any of this works. Incels don't get choices, we don't get options. The fact that you even have the opportunity to say yes means you are so far beyond you don't deserve to be here.

Sick of introducing irl friends to the blackpill only for them to be 'indoctrinated' after a 7/10+ stacy rejects them. Just fuck off and die.

If you use tinder and get matches you are a volcel.

tenor.gif

Inceldom is spectrum

Volcels are just incels in denial unless they are a priest or something

Inceldom is spectrum

I agree but there is a certain threshold you need to meet in order to be an incel.

So many people forget that incel means INVOLUNTARY celibate. If there are actions you can take to ensure sex then you're not celibate involuntarily.

Volcel if you don’t post at day time

Volcel if you don’t post at day time

It's not my fault I can't open this forum at university or else some faggot is going to report me to administration

I agree but there is a certain threshold you need to meet in order to be an incel.

So many people forget that incel means INVOLUNTARY celibate. If there are actions you can take to ensure sex then you're not celibate involuntarily.
For sex erection is necessary. And if femoid is too ugly to give erection - it is not volcel to reject her. What is ugly femoid - depends on individual man, how he is sensitive to female appearance

For sex erection is necessary. And if femoid is too ugly to give erection - it is not volcel to reject her. What is ugly femoid - depends on individual man, how he is sensitive to female appearance

Getting an erection is just a case of not death gripping your dick. However even then some of the ugliest of fuckers could probably still get you off if they sucked your dick so I wouldn't really consider this a barrier to entry.

Getting an erection is just a case of not death gripping your dick. However even then some of the ugliest of fuckers could probably still get you off if they sucked your dick so I wouldn't really consider this a barrier to entry.
Erection counts only if it happens because of visual stimulation from sexy female body. If I will get erection while looking at nude male body (which I feel no sexual atraction too), and stimulating dick with my hands and imagining sexy female body - does it count I'm gay?

Erection counts only if it happens because of visual stimulation from sexy female body. If I will get erection while looking at nude male body (which I feel no sexual atraction too), and stimulating dick with my hands and imagining sexy female body - does it count I'm gay?
Napoleon de Volcel

Getting match is not volcel, tbh. It means your face is worthy enough for betabuxxing in hole's eyes. Real deal is if she gives you her number and either has sex with you or make you her BF instantly after meeting you.

LOL, volcels are cryptids ie mythological creatures in our community my friend.

Just head on over to Wizchan and you'll spot a whole bunch of bullshitters claiming to be this (in a pathetic attempt to save face/hold onto some small measure of honor) but they are akin to a man in a Bigfoot costume having his buddies film him and then trying to hoax the world with the footage.

(Note: I'm not saying I think the Patterson/Gimlin footage was a hoax, just the grand majority of Bigfoot stuff pretty much is or at least I believe it to be so ie a hoax.)

Getting match is not volcel, tbh. It means your face is worthy enough for betabuxxing in hole's eyes. Real deal is if she gives you her number and either has sex with you or make you her BF instantly after meeting you.
Correct, foids also use Tinder for collecting matches, getting free dinners etc.

They are the opposite of what an incel is so yeah

No idea why people who aren't virgins are on this site also.

No idea why people who aren't virgins are on this site also.
probably been in a dry spell for years
or bitter they can only get fat disgusting foid tbh :feelshaha:

call me a volcel idc but I rather die a virgin than dating an ugly/fat girl.

call me a volcel idc but I rather die a virgin than dating an ugly/fat girl.
Same. Better volcel than cuck. Why should I fuck a girl who I am not attracted to? It makes no sense.

I haven't tried asking out a foid in 3 years and I'm never going to anymore