Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking ugly fat foids treated me like shit today

Inceldo

Inceldo

Banned
-
At work the two giants wanted to know something. So instead of saying excuse me the fat pig puts her fucking pig hooves in my face and makes some stupid noise to get my attention. It was very disrespectful. Then the two giants laughed before asking where some shit needs to be placed. Like a good cuck i told them where it goes

So fucking mad now. Wasnt really back then. But im practically a cum ridden carpet that people walk all over and jack off on. Im a humiliated loser subhuman. I want to take roids so i can become an aggressive violent cunt no one messes with. But im too short for that. Its fucking over i look like a completely harmless prey cuck and behave like one too

Fat foids worst because they think they deserve Chad lol.also sorry for this brother

Fat foids worst because they think they deserve Chad lol.also sorry for this brother
Thank you my man. Made me feel like a cuck. Fucking normies treating me like shit:woke:

instead of saying excuse me the fat pig puts her fucking pig hooves in my face and makes some stupid noise to get my attention. It was very disrespectful. Then the two giants laughed before asking where some shit needs to be placed. Like a good cuck i told them where it goes
I know the feel OP. We get caught off guard and don't handle the situation appropriately. I've found that most women are actually extremely socially awkward and inappropriate (more than incels ever are). So whenever people act weird around me, I act like they're the ones acting strange, and I don't let up until they act normal again.

Should have grabbed her pig hooves and snapped them

"cum ridden carpet" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I know the feel OP. We get caught off guard and don't handle the situation appropriately. I've found that most women are actually extremely socially awkward and inappropriate (more than incels ever are). So whenever people act weird around me, I act like they're the ones acting strange, and I don't let up until they act normal again.
Thats a good idea. I do something similar. Every now and then some rude normshit will glare at my subhuman face like im some kind of bizzare creature. So i do the same back until they look away. Look at them as if they look funny, especially when they're subhumans