Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking turkish dramas is ragefuel

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
My shit parents wont stop watching this fucking garbage. Legit migjht move out. The fucking dramas are filled with ragefuel and they play the tv at such high volumes, i cant avoid it even if i wanted to. :feelsree:

My parents watch that shit all the time

Reminds me of my grandma and her watching telenovelas, goddamn beaner shows.

what were they watching ?

Poor man and his rich chad friends rape a girl becaue their retarded. Poor man takes the fall and marries the girl raped and his rich friends get away scott free. Worse the girl raped already had a fiancee who is cucked and rages and ends up in jail for assauilt. Fuck this shit

My family used to watch those
I hated them ngl

I'm Turkish myself and even i don't watch them. They always include cuck, rich chad falls in love with poor stacy like scenarios.

My parents watch that shit all the time
Rich fags have real hobbies. While us poorcles left with this gay shit

I'm Turkish myself and even i don't watch them. They always include cuck, rich chad falls in love with poor stacy like scenarios.
Its really over. dramas regardless of culture are cancer. my father has watched turkish, pakistani,indian, american dramas made for middle aged karens. he wont stop watching this shit.

We will be living like black mirror in 2030. Its truly over.
Tbh
I still remember a chapter in which ppl had a permanent memory storage in their brains for each little thing they did in their lives, and this one dude realized his wife was cucking him after seeing through her memories.
Shit hit hard as hell

Tbh
I still remember a chapter in which ppl had a permanent memory storage in their brains for each little thing they did in their lives, and this one dude realized his wife was cucking him after seeing through her memories.
Shit hit hard as hell
Its really brutal. On the positive, most of us will never be cucked.

All of the fucking actors mogs me to oblivion

He kills himself because of his chinceldom.

I rly hate media to begin with, i hate lookism and i hate actors

One of my aunts watched those all the time. I’ve seen some episodes.

Its really over. dramas regardless of culture are cancer. my father has watched turkish, pakistani,indian, american dramas made for middle aged karens. he wont stop watching this shit.

Your dad is a faggot.

Those turkish novels are shit

Turkish dramas have always been garbage shows, not only dramas but any show to come out of Turkey, to be frank, but their existence essential for the Turkish society

Yeah, also every episode last for a 3 hour and series like that would usually reach their 5363737th episode.

Poor man and his rich chad friends rape a girl becaue their retarded. Poor man takes the fall and marries the girl raped and his rich friends get away scott free. Worse the girl raped already had a fiancee who is cucked and rages and ends up in jail for assauilt. Fuck this shit
this would be good as a comedy

Yeah, also every episode last for a 3 hour and series like that would usually reach their 5363737th episode.
this too. they are fucking long. drag out the same drama points endlessly as well. worse unlike some good western shows, they have nothing interesting ever.