Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fucking trash females

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
Another blackpill by some random fuck face named "Lenny from Starbucks". Dude is slowly getting big and women going crazy over this fucking guy.

"Kiss him"
"Open up my door"

JFL. A reminder if this guy was ugly or average women would call the fucking cops. What a joke. Oh but looks don't matter right?

What a fucking shitfaced cunt. Everything handed to him on a platter because he looks good.

that bitch should have her fucking jaw broken

He knocks on your door and asks to come in, wyd?

Soi6ekahhd

What a fucking shitfaced cunt. Everything handed to him on a platter because he looks good.

Women are to blame. He'd be nothing without them.

Women are to blame. He'd be nothing without them.

Of course, those femshits enable pretty much every shitty act because it turns them on. That guy could kick a 6 year old in the face and he'd get away with it, and judging by his smug ass face, I'd imagine he'd feel zero remorse doing that.

It's not fair. People like him have everything so easy in life. I actively feel suicidal just imagining this guy's life in comparison to mine.

The halo effect has bedn proven in countless instances. These guys could be psychopaths,serial killers and rapists byt I doubt that care about that

It's not fair. People like him have everything so easy in life. I actively feel suicidal just imagining this guy's life in comparison to mine.

I actively felt suicidal when I looked in the mirror

I actively felt suicidal when I looked in the mirror

this is why i avoid all mirrors or anything that can give a reflection, i want to rage and hurt people when i see my face

this is why i avoid all mirrors or anything that can give a reflection, i want to rage and hurt people when i see my face
didn't you get rated a 7/10?