Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking tired of foids complaining about cheating

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★★★★
When foids complain about being cheated on it`s fucking hilarous to me they pick an asshole Chad and expect him not to fuck the 100s of other foids who want him their personality detectors always malfunction when it`s an attractive guy Such a coincidence :feelsree: and When foids say "I just want a loyal guy" they are fucking lying like the conniving sluts they are no you rotten hole you want Chad only Chad nothing else they are so twisted would rather date Cheating criminal Chad over their loyal good person looksmatch and people genuinely wonder why we hate foids:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I wanna paint the walls red with their blood :reeeeee:

chad cheats on them and then they complain about all men

even though most guys these days can't afford to cheat

they just see chad when they complain about men

Yeah exactly they are so fucking retarded

Is cruel shit mang, I don't know how they sleep at night.

They have no empathy for Non Chads so they sleep fine
True, we practically don't even exist to them. I imagine this is how normies think about us as well.

If they all chase the same chad then ofc they gonna complain, These bitches know what their up to, They just expect more sympathy!

And they can never put the pieces together that the Chads they go after have limitless options while the rest of us are starved for any sort of attention. They get played and then assume all men are players.

Chad is all men in their eyes because they dont even register sub Chads

I disagree, there are so many normies out there that cheat on their girlfriend when they have the opportunity to do it, sure chad has way more options but normies can and do cheat.

seeing people complain about cheating is the most normie shit
like shut the fuck up. who cares

When foids complain about being cheated on it`s fucking hilarous to me they pick an asshole Chad and expect him not to fuck the 100s of other foids who want him their personality detectors always malfunction when it`s an attractive guy Such a coincidence :feelsree: and When foids say "I just want a loyal guy" they are fucking lying like the conniving sluts they are no you rotten hole you want Chad only Chad nothing else they are so twisted would rather date Cheating criminal Chad over their loyal good person looksmatch and people genuinely wonder why we hate foids:feelsohgod::feelsohgod: I wanna paint the walls red with their blood :reeeeee:
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

jt
it’s funny seeing normies getting cucked hard by their girlfriends since they always brag about how they have one

I couldn’t afford to cheat & I wouldn’t even if I could but foids don’t care about me so they don’t even consider me an option.

I heard Women cheat more, personally I don’t like cheating either way it goes, it promotes degeneracy.

No joke the mf i work with constantly tells me about how he cheats on his girlfriend. She caught him multiple times and now she's pregnant. I do not respect women.

they get off to it. every single time they complain about it they are actually signalling to other women "look how attractive my mate is, look how many options he has and he still chose me me ME!"