Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking tired of ethnics putting blond toilets as a standard of beauty

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
There's a reason why Tifa from FF VII is the hottest videogame character in the history of mankind.
Stop putting pissheads as the standard of beauty, it's cringe and reveals yourself as a pigskin worshiper ethnic, gingers and brunettes single handedly mog them into oblivion, and having blond hair makes them seem older in contrast with black, hazel or reddish tones.
So again
This is the standard of beauty:
ryan-reos-screenshot008.jpg

bravelydefault_character_agnes_oblige_Vestal%20Garb.jpg

74f753127b0d3dd2ce2680241b7171db.jpg

Pissheads are overrated and are usually portrayed as pathetic, weak and pedant pieces of shit:
how-to-draw-princess-peach-from-super-mario-bros-featured-image-1200.png

Last edited:
As a sub5 all foids are stacy

Any mediocre White bitch with dyed hair is a Stacy for ethnics.

Last edited:
The further east you move, the more darkness needs light,

i agree
simping for blondies will only make them more douchey and sluttier and increase their SMV.
if you're an ethnic then you should just stick up to ur own kind like me or fuck lower tier races (nigressess).
deathnics simping for whitoids toilets is just embarrassing

Since you used 2D as a standard I will agree with you wholeheartedly.

i agree
simping for blondies will only make them more douchey and sluttier and increase their SMV.
if you're an ethnic then you should just stick up to ur own kind like me or fuck lower tier races (nigressess).
deathnics simping for whitoids toilets is just embarrassing
many deathnics are delusional. Fucking movies and shows have brainwashed them with insane delusions.

Since you used 2D as a standard I will agree with you wholeheartedly.
I also added the Adams bitch since fuck it she gives me a boner

All cumskins belong in the trash.

I don’t care about blonde haired girls. A thick black girl with a cute face is all I want

Kek, honestly the reason why blond toilets are such jerks is because of their egos being constantly fed by coping ethnics on social media.
If they didn't have such reaffirmation, they would fade into mediocrity and be simply be discarded as dysgenic material

many deathnics are delusional. Fucking movies and shows have brainwashed them with insane delusions.
when i was young (14 or 15) i only was just attracted to blondies since i watched a ton of hollywood movies. and was always attracted to this blonde whore
Amanda Seyfried
Amanda Seyfried — The Movie Database (TMDB)

Kek, honestly the reason why blond toilets are such jerks is because of their egos being constantly fed by coping ethnics on social media.
If they didn't have such reaffirmation, they would fade into mediocrity and be simply be discarded as dysgenic material
curries are probably the most white toilet worshipping race that ever existed. nigs are also simping like crazy for whiteys but curries are way worse. it just gave ethnics a bad name and reputation
@gymletethnicel

I don't really find strong facial features on foids appealing, might just be me though.
Me neither,her deep black long hair is what makes my penis go insane honestly.
I fucking envy her husband in the show tbh

I agree, i think white women are OBJECTIVELY the most attractive, but i am not personally attracted to them. I couldnt imagine talking to a white woman in general, let alone living my entire life with them and sexing them.

On the other hand, dark features are generally more pleasant and homely for me, like black eyes and black hair.

Not niggs though.

Where the fuck did you get that avi?

Any mediocre White bitch with dyed hair is a Stacy for ethnics.
Ive noticed that ethnics love blonde blue eyed white stacies the most. If they were in fact smart and wanted to bleach their bloodlines proper, shouldn't they focus on redheads with green/gray eyes from northern european countries? I feel like ethnics are low IQ and don't understand what they really want - kinda like foids
The further east you move, the more darkness needs light,
East and South my friend. Altho East Asians are arctic type people with paler skin who prefer their own. Exceptions do arise. But no where near as white worshipping as shit skin ethincs from Africa and Indian subcontinent.

I like ethnic foids to but I deserve cumskin whores as reparations

Oh the irony!

It's you bird shit colored boys that put Blondes on a pedestal. Now that "ethnics" are taking the Blondes, now they're trash lol.

Riddle me this. Who are y'all going to replace the Blondes with? Red heads? Dark haired? Be for real. Blondes are the most desirable for a reason.

Last edited:
I think you are wrong. There is a reason why blondes are highly valued world wide, especially in southern europe, middle east, ect. It's a biological reason, not a conscious thought. Naturally blonde women are with proper golden blonde hair basically have nordic ancestry. Nordic people seem to be the people with the least genetic defects and deseases. Not saying they don't have any in their gene pool but they are generally much superior to other races in physical and mental strength.

Jill valentine fogs tifa

Mona is sexier than Tifa
1cfvbe.jpg
i even have her scale figure

Attachments

• mona ass.jpg
    mona ass.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 15
There's a reason why Tifa from FF VII is the hottest videogame character in the history of mankind.
Stop putting pissheads as the standard of beauty, it's cringe and reveals yourself as a pigskin worshiper ethnic, gingers and brunettes single handedly mog them into oblivion, and having blond hair makes them seem older in contrast with black, hazel or reddish tones.
So again

Pissheads are overrated and are usually portrayed as pathetic, weak and pedant pieces of shit:

Actually beauty standards are wholly dictated buy society and have no objective grounding

Mona is sexier than Tifa
1cfvbe.jpg
i even have her scale figure
And here we go. I knew this would happen once the Yes vote prevailed.

So again

And now the comparing of both IRL foids and anime together.

@NormieKong - didn't they swear this would never happen?

Dark-haired always mogged imo

Actually beauty standards are wholly dictated buy society and have no objective grounding
This. like back in mediaval fat pigs were thought to be attractive. or in africa in some tribes having long necks.

Dark-haired always mogged imo
Dark hair is natural. only the whores had blonde hair. in mediaval the upper class waa prohibited to put any makeups. because only whores did that.

why u act like volcel
How am I a volcel? Between a thick black girl and a white girl I’m picking the black girl. If a white girl came up I’d still pick her…

How am I a volcel? Between a thick black girl and a white girl I’m picking the black girl. If a white girl came up I’d still pick her…
They don't realize this explains the interracial couples that make them seethe so hard. Black women's standards for black men are absurd enough that any black man who is not tyrone, criminal, or criminal-adjacent is basically forced to go for other women.

no ethinc but blonde is only type of girl that makes me want start masturbating in public whenever I see one, I don't know there's something about blonde hair I can't get over

why do show cartoons you aspie spastic

Tifa is pure crapanese bias, Ashley Grahams mogs her to oblivion

I can't like asian foids, they are simply too inhuman for me