Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING TEEN COUPLE AT THE GYM

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
Green text Tldr at bottom.

Just when I thought my life was getting less shit, I get flung back to reality.

There I was chilling on my phone autistically doing mental exercises (my mobile data has ran out so I can't browse .co until it resets - tomorrow).
Whenever my mobile data runs out and because I never receive a text from anyone but my mum and mobile carrier, I have to look around the gym or autistically stare around.

A young high-tier normie/borderline chadlite enters the gym (HE WAS A TWINK - I'D REP HIS 1RM ON ANY LIFT FOR PAUSED REPS AND I'M A WEAK KUNT)
Firstly, he fucking heightmogged me and I'm not even a manlet or tall. I estimate his age to be 15 or 16.
Walked in with a foid by his side.
Perhaps he's just an orbiter or something?

They were using the chest press machine. He stands up and the foid literally eyefucks him ( :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: ).
They go into the studio room and they probably made out (idk).
They came out holding hands and they just do a few sets on a few machines, with them constantly touching each other. After no more than 40 minutes, he left the gym holding her hand.

If you missed out on teen love you're a failure. Imagine a foid wanting to be with you not because you're rich, or because you can betabuxx her, but because she finds you sexually attractive.

>be me
>go to gym
>working extremely hard on my lifts to get them to a decent level
>DYEL twink chadlite comes to the gym
>Flirts and messes about with foid gf
>they leave holding hands
>Reminded that muscles are a cope and it's your face that is a genetic failure.
>Use the anger to blast through the workout

And they wonder why we stay in our bedrooms

Teen love is the sweetest, purest joy available to mortals on this planet

And they wonder why we stay in our bedrooms
That's what I despise the most.

I've been enjoying the progress I've been making at the gym (albeit its average at best), but it's infuriating when you get lifemogged by a kid 5+ years younger than you and are constantly reminded how much of a genetic Failure you are.

I've been enjoying the progress I've been making at the gym (albeit its average at best), but it's infuriating when you get lifemogged by a kid 5+ years younger than you and are constantly reminded how much of a genetic Failure you are.
Women should be covered up in public. Such greed.

Brutal thread. Lack of teen love does irreversible damage to your brain.

Women should be covered up in public. Such greed.
Agreed.

The yoga pants and tight clothing are despicable.

Brutal thread. Lack of teen love does irreversible damage to your brain.
Normies can cope all they want, if you do no receive teen love you're fucked and a failure.

You'll never have the pure lustful genuine attraction from a foid your age.

At BEST, high tier normies can look forward to 30 year old roasties who've ridden the carousel and are so jaded and bitter. The roastie will never feel the intense desire she felt for the first Chad at 16.

You forgot to point out how easily most chads and chadlites can make muscle gains. The other day I saw some 6'2 blonde Chad at my gym who I've never seen b4 (I go almost daily jfl) and dude was jacked as hell without flexing too much He was for around 25-30 mins then he got out the gym while I have to be for an hour to make any gains.

My goodman,stop going to the gym.It's pointless.There is no reason to go the gym.If you want to do simple exercises,you can do them at home.No one goes to the gym to stay *healthy*.They go there either to keep their smv or to increase it.You can have much better gains in spending one hour praying then spending who knows how many hours on your gym sessions.

You forgot to point out how easily most chads and chadlites can make muscle gains. The other day I saw some 6'2 blonde Chad at my gym who I've never seen b4 (I go almost daily jfl) and dude was jacked as hell without flexing too much He was for around 25-30 mins then he got out the gym while I have to be for an hour to make any gains.
True.

I've seen guys STRUGGLING to do a weight that I could warm-up with yet they actually look like they lift and I look like a child from africa who discovered food for the first time.
My goodman,stop going to the gym.It's pointless.There is no reason to go the gym.If you want to do simple exercises,you can do them at home.No one goes to the gym to stay *healthy*.They go there either to keep their smv or to increase it.You can have much better gains in spending one hour praying then spending who knows how many hours on your gym sessions.
Dude my SMV is sub zero.

The gym won't give me any returns.

At the moment, I've just stopped caring about calories. I used to have lift whilst having abs and being lean but fuck all that and now i just lift to see my numbers going up whilst eating whatever the hell I want (I'm still slimmer than the average american).

It's the only physical cope I can do.