Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking summer

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★★
It was a big mistake to check instagram of my group mates. Shit man, I am so different (in a bad way), I have 0 friends, the only 3 contacts I have are my mother, father and grandmother. Also noticed I am starting to look actually mature because of the beard, it has really been growing lately. I feel like I am 70 years old when I am “only” 19. Started obsessing over that 6’1 bitch again, can’t help myself. I am at the lowest I have ever been it feels like. Life is passing by and I have no control over that…

uninstall instagram, its suifuel for inkwells

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor
me during summer

Surprisingly i just installed instagram recently and now i dont know what to do. I dont have much pictures of myself or a hobby that involves traveling the world and making random selfies of me, neither do i want to do dumb dance videos while some taylor swift song is played in remix.

I also got no followers because the account is blank and i dont have any irl friends that could follow, on the other hand I only follow one person and thats a guy from my university.

And when I click on the "home" symbol its just Tiktok shit, short term meme videos or Women who pray on Simps money or Andrew Tate and Co showing of their 'fame' and money.

PS: I found an acc called faceyogi its a 18 yo becky who does facial Yoga and has 600k followers and millions of views on every video. Absolutely insane, i cant even imagine what kind of money she makes with that shit.

God i hate the summer. I live in the American south, and summertime just means mosquitoes, roaches, wasps, and 100 degrees + 95% humidity

It was a big mistake to check instagram of my group mates. Shit man, I am so different (in a bad way), I have 0 friends, the only 3 contacts I have are my mother, father and grandmother. Also noticed I am starting to look actually mature because of the beard, it has really been growing lately. I feel like I am 70 years old when I am “only” 19. Started obsessing over that 6’1 bitch again, can’t help myself. I am at the lowest I have ever been it feels like. Life is passing by and I have no control over that…
6'1 girl? Mayne