Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking sore throat

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
MAKE ME WANNA RIP MY THROAT OUT

Honey and lemon tea helps.

Need a mommygf to make me hot soup whenever my throat is sore.

Just don't get sick bro

I know this feel all too well. Never trust a female who has a sore throat because it means she most likely swallowed cum recently. Semen is acidic and will burn your throat. I have a theory that most throat infections are caused by this.

Try vynanse

@Ritalincel approved

I know this feel all too well. Never trust a female who has a sore throat because it means she most likely swallowed cum recently. Semen is acidic and will burn your throat. I have a theory that most throat infections are caused by this.
What are you trying to say here :feelskek:

Aw, I thought this thread was going to be about fucking sore throats.

the side of my neck hurts all the time i think i have a cancer lump in there

okay it has gone away considerably but still here. I'd have to have gone ER if it was still going full force and I had to go to work like that.

Close your eyes and fully concentrate on the pain you're feeling.

Now realize most girls voluntarily subject themselves to feeling that pain, on a regular basis, just to please Chads by deepthroating them.

Now realize women consider even being touched by an incel like us revolting, but will do something like that for Chad.

[barely lifefuel] left work early for my runny nose and sore throat.

My therapist tbh

Like I don’t know if this guy is joking but I for one don’t appreciate being made to look stupid because some asshole doesn’t understand basic scientific concepts. People already rip the piss out of us enough as it is. Stop giving them ammunition.

I don´t know what´s worse, a throbbinh headache or a sore throat, where everytime you swallow it really hurts.

Imagine having it both at the same time.
luckily i know of a powerful painkiller
Shi

tru, i leik to succ it right out of my fleshlight
no homo

tongue ulcers are worse

Like I don’t know if this guy is joking but I for one don’t appreciate being made to look stupid because some asshole doesn’t understand basic scientific concepts. People already rip the piss out of us enough as it is. Stop giving them ammunition.
lol, strong autism.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

swallowing something slippery might help alleviate the pain :ha..feels:

Suck less cock :feelsthink::feelsokman::feelskek:

Now i have one