Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING SHIT THIS IS GENOCIDE FUEL (AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT)

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Girl was a virgin and was "dating" a guy who was a virgin before they both met. They were each other's one and only and were together for 2+ years.

Well, the slut decided to "break up" because she "needed a break". Now she's a typical sorority slut.

That is what this society has come to. Hit the most minor bump and just end everything and go whore around with other people. Girl tried to get back with him, and he honorably told her off. Guy was a Chadlite star quarterback btw.

If this doesn't convince you women don't deserve rights, I don't know what will. AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT EVEN VIRGINS AWALT. THEY HAVE NO SENSE OF LOYALTY AND WILL DESTROY ANYTHING AT A MOMENT'S NOTICE. FUCK WOMEN AWALT AWALT AWALT EVEN THE NICE ONES TAKE AWAY THEIR "RIGHTS" NOW.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY ARE TAUGHT BY FEMINISM THAT IT IS OKAY TO "EXPERIMENT".

Last edited:
you need to lay of the rage fuel my guy, I don't think you can handle much more lol you seem to be on the verge of making a diffERence

Minimum Requirements in 2020 to get into a Fulfilling relationship:

- 8+/10 Face
- 6'7" Height
- 8 Pack Muscle/ Abs
- $80,000+ Car
- Vacations every 1-2 Months

you need to lay of the rage fuel my guy, I don't think you can handle much more lol you seem to be on the verge of making a diffERence
*diffEReNCe

- 8+/10 Face
- 6'7" Height
- 8 Pack Muscle/ Abs
- $80,000+ Car
They will still "break up" with you, women are literal fucking scum with feeble minds.

I can't even tell you how pissed I am. If there was a handful of girls who would be NAWALT, she was one of them, but NOPE, AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT NUKE US NOWWWWWWWWWW KIM JONG

They will still "break up" with you, women are literal fucking scum with feeble minds.

I can't even tell you how pissed I am. If there was a handful of girls who would be NAWALT, she was one of them, but NOPE, AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT AWALT NUKE US NOWWWWWWWWWW KIM JONG
WORLD WAR 3 OR DAY OF JUDGEMENT NOW .

Innocent girls don't exist

WORLD WAR 3 OR DAY OF JUDGEMENT NOW .
NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

THERE IS LITERALLY NO. SUCH. THING. AS A RELIABLE FEMALE IN 2018. THEY SIMPLY DO. NOT. EXIST.

- 8+/10 Face
- 6'7" Height
- 8 Pack Muscle/ Abs
- $80,000+ Car
20141109195800122.jpg

Where's the link? Or is this an anecdote?

- 8+/10 Face
- 6'7" Height
- 8 Pack Muscle/ Abs
- $80,000+ Car

This kind of exagerations is what makes us look ridiculous sometimes.

Nop, a 8+ face IS ENOUGH.

You just have not to be negative on the others (not short/not poor/not very fat or very thin, but you're very fat or very thin your face won't be considered an 8 to begin with)

I agree with the first guy, I cannot take much more of this rage fuel. I cannot cope. The reason I don't glorify virgins is because I did meet some of them, yes, actual virgins but of course they reject me. If they're out there, then they are not for us, that is for sure. I still remember on r/incels when all of those virgins rejected me, one of which chose some tall guy instead; and virgin girls hate incels anyways. I definitely slut shame though.

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks. Lick on deez nutz and suck the dick. Get's the fuck out after you're done and I hops in my ride to make a quick run."
- Socrates

Lmfao

I'm with @Sadist, whenever I see threads like these I want to punch something.
I want to have SOME hope here, lol.

You wouldn't care about women breaking up with you if you were:

8/10+
6'2
7+ inch dick

another one would take its place

acronyms are dumb

Attachments

• awalt-and.jpg
    awalt-and.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 83