Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING SEX HAVEERRRRRE

Vyn

Vyn

I was born and my life was over
★★★★★

« This is us before sex, this is us after sex »
While I’m FUCKING rotting in my room

Her breasts
Booba

KILL KILL KILL KILL ALL SEX HAVERS BEHEAD THEM :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

« This is us before sex, this is us after sex »
While I’m FUCKING rotting in my room

That's because we r sub 5...and he is a black normie with what women would concede to be an attractive body and than the icing on the cake....more than likely....WELL ENDOWED...

dnw / pointy puffy smaller tits are better / joining @lu.jones to switzerland

That's because we r sub 5...and he is a black normie with what women would concede to be an attractive body and than the icing on the cake....more than likely....WELL ENDOWED...
Yup all right

always blonde foids with negros

JFL more proof being black = AutoTyrone, JBB is the truth and yet JBW copers keep denying because their mommy got piped Tyrone:lul::lul::lul:

@lazy_gamer_423 more proof black = AutoSexHaver

The whiter you are the more you lost in life

If you are not black your life is ruined

Monkeys wouldn't nothing, they're too dumb

Black people seem to have mind control powers

Blacks could delete all other races at will

Why would I have a fetish for a news channel GrAY?
I was refering to the instagram account that originally posted the video that you responded to. Also you think having a color in your name on a website means anything jfl

Maybe but they can't erase races
They basically can, anyone who is non black are ants compared to blacks

Blacks have thicker bone density, have muscle mass by existing and are the fastest race

They basically can, anyone who is non black are ants compared to blacks

Blacks have thicker bone density, have muscle mass by existing and are the fastest race
Allat and they got enslaved by millions by Arabs and their women got used as sex slaves, very powerful indeed

Allat and they got enslaved by millions by Arabs and their women got used as sex slaves, very powerful indeed
Black foids are a different story because they are foids of course even though they mog 50 Indians at oncd