Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking retarded cells

S

shibo

Officer
What retard dumbass bitch cells in my body randomly decide to not grow hair anymore. Faggot cells sabotaging me im so fucking done my cells wamt me to be a virgin forever cause the retard bitch cells want me to go bald

It’s over for cellcels

it's over for cellcels

It’s over for cellcels

Could be worse
Could already be bald
*it's over for cellcells

That’s not how hair loss works at all, “cells” aren’t responsible at all, your hair follicles are sensitive to DHT which miniaturizes them due to genetics. It’s not cancer, attacking your hair, lol.

Shut the fuck up and take fin already, quit your bitching

This is the fifth thread you've made about this. And your hairline recession isn't even that bad at all, despite what you have ingrained in your mind. Seriously, you don't need to spam the forum like this.

I feel you bro

It’s over for cellcels

It is over for cell:

latest

Make sure you make 50 more posts about this.

It's 0vER for cellcels

@shibo its over for your cells boyo.

Losing hair is such a pointless happening. There seems to be no benefit at all. It's unfortunate the trait wasn't bred out of us.

Thanks science for finasteride. I look a lot like my dad, except he's bald, and he's among the ugliest people I've ever seen.

My hair sucks, but it's a hell of a lot better than being bald.

I thought you meant a specific group of incels lol