Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fucking r/ForeverAlone I swear: 3 or 4/10 foid wants advice regarding 9/10 Chad crush on a forum of suffering lonely men

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
7BCCEE03 BF47 4374 AFD5 4BD2E634BCD4

After all, in terms of looks, he is a 9 and I’m a 3 or 4
J F L

He’s a 9 and she is a 3.
still thinks there is a lot of opportunity for her?

this is why it’s so easy to chadfish these cunts. they can be 1/10 femcel and still see nothing fishy about a 10/10 world class male model messaging them

they had so much positive reinforcement given to them from birth which turns them so delusional

I can't even go on forums like /r/foreveralone anymore, nothing compares to the based-ness of incels.co. You can assume every one is male here.

I can't even go on forums like /r/foreveralone anymore, nothing compares to the based-ness of incels.co. You can assume every one is male here.
Tbh there are some blackpills every now and again there. It’s just that the subreddit is suppressed by the cucked mods.

He’s a 9 and she is a 3.

this is why it’s so easy to chadfish these cunts. they can be 1/10 femcel and still see nothing fishy about a 10/10 world class male model messaging them

they had so much positive reinforcement given to them from birth which turns them so delusional

He’s a 9 and she is a 3.

Socrates IQ. If some ugly guy got messaged by a random Stacy, he would think it's some kind of a cruel joke.

funny how no one calls out "female incels" for their standards, yet people are constantly accusing us male incels of wanting 9/10 models even though it isn't true

funny how no one calls out "female incels" for their standards, yet people are constantly accusing us male incels of wanting 9/10 models even though it isn't true
If you call out female FAs on r/ForeverAlone, you get banned
“Anyone can be FA” is literally one of the rules, there

Yeah, the dynamic is totally different on mixed-gender forums and I don't want any part of it.

Socrates IQ. If some ugly guy got messaged by a random Stacy, he would think it's some kind of a cruel joke.

I just assume it's a scammer and 100% of the time I turn out to be right.

I just assume it's a scammer and 100% of the time I turn out to be right.
Or that, yes. Got countless friend requests by these scammers, either on cuckbook or slutgram. Never accepted request of course.

he would instantly know it’s a bot with phishing links or can whore or catfish

Her comment history is what you'd expect. Whining about "creepy" (ie guys with sex drives) contacting her and being in denial about being fat (the reason she's a 3).

NO YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF PUNK ASS SHIT, DO NOT MESS WITH THAT FRICKIN’ KID.
Ok

I love how the first thing she mentions is his intelligence, just to not sound shallow to all the virgins on that forum.

I love how the first thing she mentions is his intelligence, just to not sound shallow to all the virgins on that forum.
And the virgins eat it up
Tho the highest replier is an annoying blue pilled normie that I’ve often seen in r/IncelsWithoutHate

A shame because foreveralone was a good site to talk about being virgin but as always this whores ruin everything

Man, I'm gonna this whole man's career.

foids cant be fa

He’s a 9 and she is a 3.

My ex chad roommate never accepted ugly women. At least he stuck to looksmatches.

rule 8 bans posting dicks but not clits, sound sexist.
solve: say you are transgender so your dick IS a clit?

He'll probably pump her. And she can write "Where have all the good men gone?"

Answer: They've gone 8 points above you.

> “im not ready for a relationship because of my mental health issues”

exactly what my crush said, difference is I am not Chad.

Them “mental health issues” fly out the window when Chad is involved

That was cancer to read

Her only mental health issue is that Chad doesn't want to dick her.

An incel could be making literally the same comments in her class as Chad is, but she would only be 0.00000000000000001% interested in the incel as she is the Chad.

she is a 3 and she will end up settling for a 5-6/10 poor cunt such a hard life.

WOMEN ALWAYS GO FOR CHAD

I HATE WOMEN
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

He’s a 9 and she is a 3.

You tested that first hand. How do you keep going still baffles me.

Ethnic women white Chad :feelsseriously:
they LOVE white chad. no matter how much anti-white signalling they might do in public/on social media etc they will always prefer white men.

perfect example is Sarah Jeong that journalist who hates white people but always tweets about how she just cant help loving white men.

they LOVE white chad. no matter how much anti-white signalling they might do in public/on social media etc they will always prefer white men.

perfect example is Sarah Jeong that journalist who hates white people but always tweets about how she just cant help loving white men.
SJW in the streets, KKK in the sheets boyo

there are a bunch of fakecels in here,but yeah every other place is a thousand times worse

r/FA actually has blackpills scattered around, its still a sub where I can always almost fully relate what they go through. I feel a lot of them are unknowingly blackpilled too.

He’s a 9 and she is a 3.

To live life as a woman, is to live life on the offensive. As unrealistic as it might seem, she does actually have a shot to sleep with the guy, just not for a long lasting relationship.

He’s a 9 and she is a 3.

This society is a joke