Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking quora

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Was looking for some answers to this question and the only answers were stuff like "don't" and "it's unethical"

Why is it unethical? You have to actually say why.

It was the dumbest thing to say about what the question was.

If saying "peepeepoopoo" was against the law then these retards would think that it's unethical to say peepeepoopoo

Quora is unethical.

There are much more reputable and safe sites out there you can use to find answers to your questions.

Quora is a piece of garbage, fuckers want you to actually create an account in order to read more of their content without being annoyed by a fucking window. Also I hate how cocky the "experts" on the site are.

Quora is a piece of garbage, fuckers want you to actually create an account in order to read more of their content without being annoyed by a fucking window. Also I hate how cocky the "experts" on the site are.
So many boring cunts on there.

For example, a question will be "have you ever been bullied in school?"

And you'll get answers like:

No.

I have not been bullied in school. In my school bullying wasn't really a thing. You see, in my school blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Why the fuck did you answer the question then? Who the fuck cares what you have to say unless you're answering the question you retard

Fucking :feelskek:. Other questions are like "My mother forbade me of playing games" "Mom is punishing me, what should I do" And the soy answers are like :feelskek:

normie sites just suck man

3 greycel replies in a row :feelsugh::feelsugh:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Jfl Quora is a curclejerk of bluepilled curry cucks pretending to be intellectuals

Aren't most of them actual experts? Cucked experts tbh.

Aren't most of them actual experts? Cucked experts tbh.
9616c37b-f18a-4982-94a0-5e8886f23b5c-png.24109
ae2a95ab-6bc5-4ea4-83f0-9733417d394a-png.24110
661188c2-6cbb-4bfc-a7c8-15d7f9d19686-png.24111

Ngl the one answering was some soy troll. I mean, I haven't recorded, but actual college proffesors (mostly programmers since quora is infested with stupid programming questions) who are bluepilled jerks, and supported a foid who wanted to take on court to parents for forbiding her to go out and having sex.
Fucking fat ass nerd defended the fact that she should experience sex or smthn, depraved bastard,however the amounts of upvotes was incredible, and some foid users actually suported teen sluttery.
Teenage nonsense is quora emblem.

Ngl the one answering was some soy troll. I mean, I haven't recorded, but actual college proffesors (mostly programmers since quora is infested with stupid programming questions) who are bluepilled jerks, and supported a foid who wanted to take on court to parents for forbiding her to go out and having sex.
Fucking fat ass nerd defended the fact that she should experience sex or smthn, depraved bastard,however the amounts of upvotes was incredible, and some foid users actually suported teen sluttery.
Teenage nonsense is quora emblem.
@Animecel2D thoughts?