Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fucking pimple in my EAR

NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
JFL AT PIMPLES IN YOUR EAR THAT HURT SO FUCKING MUCH I CANT WEAR EARBUDS :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::fire::fire:

try minocycline

Wear headphones instead of earbuds, problem solved

I get them all the time due to falling asleep with my earbuds still on. Its annoying but they go away pretty quickly.

Wear headphones bro. Comfier too

I get them all the time due to falling asleep with my earbuds still on. Its annoying but they go away pretty quickly.
Same that’s probably how I got it,

It’s over for whitenoisethruearbudstosleepcels

Get your friend or someone to suck it out or else it will get worse

I have pimple on my eyelid and it gave me hunter eyes :feelzez:

I’ve been there man

Earbuds are so uncomfortable. I need big soft headphones that I can use as a pillow.

When I had acne Doxycycline helped 2x daily

With me it's I wear headphones and get extremely bad acne around my ears and when I wear earphones I get severe acne inside my ear. I hate having bad skin. This is the worst gene you can get if you are human. It doesn't even affect my health. I'm in perfect health and yet morbidly obese people and drug addicts are considered way more healthier and better looking than me. :feelsohgod:

I like ear pimples tbh. Fun to squeeze out. However pimples on my lip are very painful and sting

CRAWLLIING IN MY SKIIN tbhtb
But legit
I feel u
I had le pimples in my ear, eyelids, ass, legs, just unusual places