Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fucking normies

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Officer

What the fuck does this even mean?

basically normies playing badly while you're the incel tryhard that would write the most horrible things to them in the videogame chat but you can't because you're banned in chatting , happened to me a lot in league of legends.

i remember playing league botlane with toplaners with my other incel friend and we would stumble upon couples playing together and we would just rape them and they would get mad at us in the chat LOOL good old times.

i remember playing league botlane with toplaners with my other incel friend and we would stumble upon couples playing together and we would just rape them and they would get mad at us in the chat LOOL good old times.
Over for leagueniggas

Back when I used to play val like a tard, I managed to land a 100year temporary ban

Back when I used to play val like a tard, I managed to land a 100year temporary ban
nice , my most recent achievement is a chat perma ban in mordhau and a "hacker" (anonymous mask fedora wearing overweight redditor probably) giving away my ip adress in all chat because i was making women and pedo jokes. Still playing the game to troll but can't write in chat anymore.

Bruh, Thats forever, We aint livin that long.