Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel FUCKING NORMIES WITH THEIR FUCKING FIREWORKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
I HATE WHEN THESE NIGGERS COME AND STARTLE ME WHENEVER THEY FIRE THEIR FIREWORKS AND EXPLOSIVES LIKE FUCK YOU DON'T YOU HAVE SOMETHING MORE PRODUCTIVE TO DO WITH YOUR SHITTY LIFESPAN?
WOULDN'T YOU FUCKING MIND YOUR BUSINESS AND FUCK YOUR TOILETS?
WHY THE LOUD MUSIC?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I FUCKING DESPISE HUMANITY SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

It's only the 30th, though; what exactly are they celebrating, at this time? :feelswhat:

It's only the 30th, though; what exactly are they celebrating, at this time? :feelswhat:
Not a single idea.
One of the downsides of living in a shithole country!

Not a single idea.
One of the downsides of living in a shithole country!
I would tell you to report them to the police, at least some form of satisfying payback to the normies and foids, but I suppose they wouldn't care either way if your country is that much of a shithole. :feelsugh:

report them to the police
Kek, mainly kids and thugs doing it.
And also, the police is busy defecating in the streets and doing absolutely nothing other than showing up and asking for bribes.

Kek, mainly kids and thugs doing it.
And also, the police is busy defecating in the streets and doing absolutely nothing other than showing up and asking for bribes.
Bribe them, for a little bit of extrajudicial justice. :feelsEhh:

Fuck their girlfriends to take revenge