Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking normies ruining my coronavirus vacation by ordering too much shit online

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Mfw I got neetbuxx and spent it and now all of my shipments are delayed because of all of the normies order toilet paper online

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I'm in a similar situation, I ordered a new headset a week ago and it still hasn't arrived.

I'm in a similar situation, I ordered a new headset a week ago and it still hasn't arrived.

ordered new cpu+motherboard and NVME SSD but delivery keeps getting delayed even though I specifically paid a little bit extra for "three day shipping"

Free shipping all the way bros!

No hurries no worries...

My Trump commemorative coin hasn't arrived yet. I ordered it over a week ago.

Tech prices for CPUs and SSD hard drives are absolutely insane. I haven't even bothered to check in on GPUs but I bet morons are charging 50-100% more than they were just a few weeks ago.

Tech prices for CPUs and SSD hard drives are absolutely insane. I haven't even bothered to check in on GPUs but I bet morons are charging 50-100% more than they were just a few weeks ago.

The prices weren't too bad. Got a 1tb nvme ssd for $150. (This would've been $300 two years ago so the prices have come down since...)

I also bought a 1tb SATA ssd with dram for $100

I paid $200 for my i5 9600k... Z390 motherboard cost me $150.

So far pretty good. I upgraded from a i7 3770k and HDD(didn't have a ssd at all) so it's a pretty big boost.

My current graphics card is a gtx 1080. I probably won't upgrade that for 2 or 3 more years until the next gen comes out

Imagine being a company and having people throwing money at you because they are panic buying or board at home but you don’t temp hire more people dirt cheap and instead piss your customers off.

Last edited:
Mfw I got neetbuxx and spent it and now all of my shipments are delayed because of all of the normies order toilet paper online

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Over for Onlinecels

I only buy uber eats.