Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking normies gym resolutioners taking up so much damn space at the gym

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
All the fucking people who decided they would gymcel this new year, but won't continue past Jan 15th, are taking up so much fucking space.

I went today and all these newfags I've never seen before taking all up the lockerspace. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@LastGerman Thoughts? I personally have a locker than nobody uses.

Just give it a month and it’ll pass ngl jfl

The one female trainer was there. I am truly pathetic for not lifting her. I should just go to her and lift her.
Just don't be high inhib theory

Just don't be high inhib theory

The thing is, should I just lift her immediately or should I approach her and then smell at her neck and then lift her?

All the fucking people who decided they would gymcel this new year, but won't continue past Jan 15th, are taking up so much fucking space.

I went today and all these newfags I've never seen before taking all up the lockerspace. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
8E2CC37B 3AFE 4F2A BDF7 B06A30C5AA23

The thing is, should I just lift her immediately or should I approach her and then smell at her neck and then lift her?
Legit lold @ "smell at her neck".

Ngl, just go to her and lift her as soon as possible.

JFL @ trying to go to the gym in January.

Jfl that's just sad I didn't realise that was a real thing. New year's resolution b dumb

I didnt see much people today tbh, mostly femoids because I went in the morning