Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting FUCKING LOTION

• Thread starter Bane of Arthropods
  • Start date
Bane of Arthropods

Bane of Arthropods

all i wanted was to be a real human being
-
Ok I need to rant because I am SO GODDAMN PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW.

As you goddamn know it's motherfucking winter right now up in this bitch. That means it's goddamn cold outside and when it's goddamn cold outside your motherfucking skin can get cracked and shit. The skin on my hands is dryer than femcel's pussy and it fucking hurts because of the cold. So anyway, I go to put on some goddamn lotion for my goddamn hands AND IT FUCKING BURNS LIKE HELL. I just want fucking lotion for my goddamn dry hands and it burns like a bitch and now it's getting red and shit. So I go wash off the goddamn lotion and it burns like HELL. I couldn't believe how bad it hurt. So then my mom noticed my hand is redder than a redcel's username, and she offers me some other goddamn lotion to use. I put on this fucking lotion and IT BURNS TOO. Tell me, what's the FUCKING point of FUCKING lotion if you can't FUCKING put it on your FUCKING DRY HANDS WITHOUT IT BURNING LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER? Why do I even have lotion? So now my hands are dry and burning and there's LITERALLY NOTHING I CAN FUCKING DO ABOUT IT because LOTION IS INHERENTLY FLAWED and I just have to fucking deal with it. Fucking FUCK.

To the inventor of lotion, i mean this from the bottom of my heart, with my deepest sincerity, GO FUCK YOURSELF.

i love that kind of pain. it feels good.

I love it. I deserve it anyways for being such a fucking genetic shitbag.
Brutal. BTW i put Vaseline on them and they feel a little better.

??? Imagine putting lotion on your hands for your actual hands and not for your dick

??? Imagine putting lotion on your hands for your actual hands and not for your dick
Reeeeeeeee
Reeeeeeeee
Reeeeeeeee
Reeeeeeeee