Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fucking looking for the right surgeons and clinics is so annyoing

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Fucking can't find any good ones they all look like a scam to me JFL

I've been looking for a licensed practitioner that would surgically or laser/electro/etc whatever it takes to make me permanently bald.

I wanna be bald so bad, I hate having hair, and I having to cut it even more. Its thick af and grows so fast. I HATE IT IHATE IT IHATE IT

I wanna be bald so bad, I hate having hair, and I having to cut it even more. Its thick af and grows so fast. I HATE IT IHATE IT IHATE IT
you gotta be LARPing

you gotta be LARPing
No troll, 100% serious. I hate having hair.

I swear if I'm lying I'll accept being banned and cut my cock off.

No point dawg you a sub 5 you dont have the best just listen to the dude who rated you just sea max

Fucking can't find any good ones they all look like a scam to me JFL
Told you dumbass most surgeons will scam you and when you see those results of their clients most likely they had some sort of photo shopping

Told you dumbass most surgeons will scam you and when you see those results of their clients most likely they had some sort of photo shopping
You a sub 5 most likely don't even have the base just move to Asia and betabuxx

No point dawg you a sub 5 you dont have the best just listen to the dude who rated you just sea max
Stfu

I will surgery idc about some worthless greycel opinion

Are you located in Europe or the US? Anywhere else?