Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fucking lmao foid privilege is surreal

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
I was watching a business show with random people coming in to present their products/startups etc. and then a post wall neurotic high tier becky comes in. no product. no recognition. no monetization. insane valuation. rambling about her love and passion for her profession :feelskek: and she keeps coming with her bitchy responses :feelswhat: then the guys who usually laugh these retards out of the show take her seriously. one or two based guys comment on the absurdity of her proposal and peace out but then comes the roast. girl power! :soy: and she gets the money, way more than she should've. compared to another guy who had a similar idea, but at least had some sort of product, he actually made some money with it in fact and gets valued 1/10th of the price with 50% taken by the businessman :feelskek: it's fucking over.
or the guy just before her, he's invested a massive amount in his product already, he had a product in fact :feelsPop: he was jestermaxxed as fuck in a good way. he had his shit patented, only asked for manufacturing and marketing expenses compared to literally everything by the foid. already had experience compared to the roast who comes in with no clue about anything. :feelskek: but alas, he was a fat balding manlet and got nothing. I'm done
this was two and a half years ago btw. her shit flopped hard :feelskek: in fact I'm not sure if she ever had a product, even with the nurturing help of a moneymaxxed roast :feelskek: hope she dies ngl

brutal, at least it was just a tv show, you know the same thing goes on in real interviews and business proposals

yeah but it's not scripted or anything :feelswhere:
i remember applying at a company, the interview process was extremely brutal and they literally changed their mind several times about whether they would have me or not, as they kept going over the results for the tests they had me take and my resume which they said was impressive, in the end they just politely told me to fuck off
all i saw in the next weeks was not one but several ditzy dumb girls wearing stuff with that company's logos, they looked like they were barely out of school and they got in, probably out earning me right off the bat

i remember applying at a company, the interview process was extremely brutal and they literally changed their mind several times about whether they would have me or not, as they kept going over the results for the tests they had me take and my resume which they said was impressive, in the end they just politely told me to fuck off
all i saw in the next weeks was not one but several ditzy dumb girls wearing stuff with that company's logos, they looked like they were barely out of school and they got in, probably out earning me right off the bat
You know the employer probably hired them to get his brain fucked out, nothing to do with skills or knowledge for the job. Jfl.

all i saw in the next weeks was not one but several ditzy dumb girls wearing stuff with that company's logos, they looked like they were barely out of school and they got in
paygaps me :feelskek: what happened to beating foids until they cried if they dared to complain? :cryfeels: I only ever had one job interview back in my unicelling days with two normies. they said they'll hire me but never called back :feelskek: can't imagine going to beg hr roasts for the opportunity to wagie for peanuts ngl :feelscomfy:

You know the employer probably hired them to get his brain fucked out, nothing to do with skills or knowledge for the job. Jfl.
sounds too based for these times, feminism is so strong even men with power often turn into sexless weirdos
paygaps me :feelskek: what happened to beating foids until they cried if they dared to complain? :cryfeels: I only ever had one job interview back in my unicelling days with two normies. they said they'll hire me but never called back :feelskek: can't imagine going to beg hr roasts for the opportunity to wagie for peanuts ngl :feelscomfy:
no shit lol, that company is one of the most generous when it comes to salaries, if not the most generous, and random ditzy blondes just waltz in there straight out of college over people with actual resumes
and wagie is no joke, i wish i didn't have to work, i've never even had a girl over what the fuck is the point

Last edited:
Could be because a pretty faced business owner is easier to market. A part of the show is also marketing the products so the viewers who saw a hot blonde are more likely to buy her product than the bald guys

Link? i wanna see this shit

was it on Shark tank? Dragons Den?

I hate it when foids are favored just because they have a hole in the front.

Could be because a pretty faced business owner is easier to market. A part of the show is also marketing the products so the viewers who saw a hot blonde are more likely to buy her product than the bald guys
Yea its Just fucked Up

much more likely in this case that the foid inherited all her wealth and bought into the kiked yas kween narrative and just burned her money on this useless shit :feelskek: