Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel fucking kratom

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
fuck this nasty green powder. tried it once a week ago and didn't have a scale so I just took one teaspoon. made me throw up an hour or two later with horrible nausea. got my scale and measured one gram today which is barely enough to even feel effects. Feeling slightly nauseated now; I hate this feeling. I'm done with this shit, fucking puke powder. I've only seen reports of throwing up from taking too high of a dose. must be my subhuman body chemistry. I think it did put me in a better mood though

Last edited:
Addiction effects may include:
  1. Loss of sexual desire
  2. Loss of weight
  3. Darkening of skin on face

This drug is clearly a ZOG conspiracy to turn everyone into black people, while they fuck all of the women

1. Loss of sexual desire
  2. Loss of weight

This drug is clearly a ZOG conspiracy to turn everyone into black people, while they fuck all of the women
life fuel for pasty cels, goodbye beta carotene hello kratom

try vyvanse instead

ive heard its not very recreational

Do percosets do percosets do percosets do percosets do percosets do percosets

get your wisdom teeth out or fake an injury and start doing percocets

They're the closest thing to heaven I've ever tasted, and I'm not addicted because I don't make it a regular thing

get your wisdom teeth out or fake an injury and start doing percocets

They're the closest thing to heaven I've ever tasted, and I'm not addicted because I don't make it a regular thing
I won't take anything with serious health consequences. I would probably get addicted then die.

I won't take anything with serious health consequences. I would probably get addicted then die.

Do whatever you want bro, I'm just saying I had no trouble keeping it to once a month. People always say shit about opiates like "one pill and you're addicted for life" but in reality, the high is subtle and relaxing and you can do without for a while, not like "i need pills every day"

EDIT: and considering our situation, is death really that bad of an outcome? Kek

1. Loss of sexual desire
  2. Loss of weight

Just blackmaxx bro