Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking IT...

aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
I open myself up to this guy and he just doesn't fucking care AT ALL (after he solicited the conversation)
Capture1
Capture2

im sure he loves large dicks in his ass or its a shemale

Why do you guys still bother interacting with these people? I don't understand :feelsseriously:

Why do you guys still bother interacting with these people? I don't understand :feelsseriously:
This. They made up their mind the moment they started posting on that subreddit.

This

IT despise us, Sympathy from them is worthless, I used to find online friends on xbox360 back
in the day and had a blast, Id rather rot alone than to open my speech to IT that just wants me dead

they’re like npcs that don’t know anything besides hating on incels

I tried to reach out to him to and he just responded with "Yeah" after I asked him if he was up for a civil discussion.

He was probably trying to make it out that none of us would be up for a civil debate, so when we actually did reach out, he wasn't prepared or some shit

ur seriously brain damaged for talking to a member of IT.

I have no idea. I stay one here where I can interact with like minded people who understand the struggle

I would've sent them obscene content after a while

IT despise us, Sympathy from them is worthless, I used to find online friends on xbox360 back
in the day and had a blast, Id rather rot alone than to open my speech to IT that just wants me dead
It's exactly what it is. Stop talking to those motherfuckers right this instant, OP.

too much exposure to IT actually causes severe brain damage

What loneliness does to a nigga, They aren't interested in your troubles they just want to right.

Screenshot 20240712 232423 Reddit

JFL THESE ARE THE TYPE OF NIGGAS MAKING FUN OF YOU BTW :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Why waste your time with those retards? They will never understand us

he got bored when u said u were not pedo

he is an underage gay coomer

he was looking for a pedophile incel to groom him