Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking IncelTears is biased towards femcels

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Truth

When this was posted on r/femcel not a single cucktear member said that foids aren't entitled to sex and love, no one fucking said that they are viewing men as sex objects, no one told them to work on their personality or to get out of their mother's basement and experience the real world. In fact every single one of them were supporting this idea and saying how reasonable femcels were being.

And I see no difference between their sexbot and ours. We also want our sexbot to love us, we also want our sexbot to have sex with us plus our sexbot will never falsely accuse us of rape. But when we asked for it, we were told that we are a bunch of pathetic losers and we aren't entitled to sex and love and that we were viewing foids as sex objects.

THOSE MAGGOT DICK MOTHERFUCKERS WILL NEVER FUCKING ACCEPT THAT FOIDS CAN BE AT FAULT FOR SOMETHING. THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF FUCKING WHITE KNIGHTS AND CUCKS WHO WILL SUPPORT FOIDS NO MATTER HOW TOXIC THEY ARE.

i hate women and cucks

Mods pin this

the difference is that you're toxic and women can sense it sweaty :soy:

Their opinion doesn't matter tbh they're just cuck some are even incels in denial

I cringe whenever one of those faggots makes a femcel posts and then someone comments "lol I wonder why they can't get a boyfriend".
Femcels are satire, you morons. A """femcel""" could easily get a boyfriend if it didn't only go for Chads.

Is not it funny? They want to ban sex dolls for men but sex dolls for females are legit... Once again the hypocrisy. I think we should start banning dildos because it is a sexual objectification of men and it has to stop.

Lol ( laughing out loud ) why do you guys still care what those cucks think of us?

Holes and cucks from reddit are basically drones for the matriarchy.

Females can do no wrong :soy:

I cringe whenever one of those faggots makes a femcel posts and then someone comments "lol I wonder why they can't get a boyfriend".
Femcels are satire, you morons. A """femcel""" could easily get a boyfriend if it didn't only go for Chads.

I remember reading on r/femcels a lot them have even had sex and boyfriends. Still call themselves 'cels'. Retarded cunts.

You can't say against m'ladies.