Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking Hell this is absolutely brutal

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos

Most incels have experienced something like this, foids always give me the look of disgust whenever I speak to them.

I was hugged by a foid once in 7th grade. Felt incredible.

Most incels have experienced something like this, foids always give me the look of disgust whenever I speak to them.
this is the worst feel, we're treated like second class citizens. I was at a mcdonalds and had to wait 45 minutes because fat fo*d forgot my drink, and she passed by me FOUR TIMES delivering orders to other people. I had to go in and tell them.

this is the worst feel, we're treated like second class citizens. I was at a mcdonalds and had to wait 45 minutes because fat fo*d forgot my drink, and she passed by me FOUR TIMES delivering orders to other people. I had to go in and tell them.
Cope in their eyes we were lower than insects at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if there are automated extermination camps for incels once automation comes handy in a few decades.

I was hugged by a foid once in 7th grade. Felt incredible.
In my 6th grade english class a foid hit me in the head with her elbow while she was turning around and she gave me a light hug for like .5 of a second and said sorry. 12 year old me was in shock jfl

Cope in their eyes we were lower than insects at this point. I wouldn't be surprised if there are automated extermination camps for incels once automation comes handy in a few decades.
FEMA camps but for incel extermination, arbeit macht frei style, and legalized polygamy.

Sorry, Chad or Tyrone only

In my 6th grade english class a foid hit me in the head with her elbow while she was turning around and she gave me a light hug for like .5 of a second and said sorry. 12 year old me was in shock jfl
okay chad
jfl when i remember that normies hold views that endanger their goals(fucking women,getting stupid drunk).life(for now) is a struggle and a sad thing

We would automatically be under the "undesirables." I mean, we literally are undesirable.

Lucky you brocel

nice foid, gave me a chubby

@riceronicel are you a ricecel living in west?

How did you get that picture of me bro?

That JBB pill

That's how women respond to me. So pretty much.

I'm sorry brocel. Fucking hell life must be brutal. I feel you brocel. I'm basically the last guy in the comic except i'm probably lighter skinned.

I'm sorry brocel. Fucking hell life must be brutal. I feel you brocel. I'm basically the last guy in the comic except i'm probably lighter skinned.
Thanks brother I appreciate the sympathy. Life is definitely brutal. Even moreso when you have chadlites and a chad as friends and see how girls look at them with lust in their eyes.

Thanks brother I appreciate the sympathy. Life is definitely brutal. Even moreso when you have chadlites and a chad as friends and see how girls look at them with lust in their eyes.

Truth. In Southwest Indiana, the highest grade men and foids are normies. I get mogged by even the male landwhales over here. I see them with their landwhale wives. At least they get to fuck each other. I'm still in my parents' basement drinking fucking Keystone Light.

Can relate. My first job had a lot of foids and I was one of the few guys, so I got to see first hand how little they thought of non-chads.

One person commented a random foid should be my girlfriend and her reaction was "eww gross".

LOL I was only 16 so dunno why I thought I had a chance later on in life.

Truth. In Southwest Indiana, the highest grade men and foids are normies. I get mogged by even the male landwhales over here. I see them with their landwhale wives. At least they get to fuck each other. I'm still in my parents' basement drinking fucking Keystone Light.
Unfortunately where I live, there's a high concentration of chadlites, most of them are white, but you will find middle eastern and black chadlites too. Chads are extremely rare, I have seen no more than five if anything. I have to let you know that in my eyes, a giga mega chad is a chad, so I am stricter than you and everyone else because I have been exposed to gl people. I guess you can cope by knowing those landwhales give their husbands starfish sex. I don't think that's what we would want. So all things considered, maybe we don't have it that bad.

Lmao this unironically happened to me

Unfortunately where I live, there's a high concentration of chadlites, most of them are white, but you will find middle eastern and black chadlites too. Chads are extremely rare, I have seen no more than five if anything. I have to let you know that in my eyes, a giga mega chad is a chad, so I am stricter than you and everyone else because I have been exposed to gl people. I guess you can cope by knowing those landwhales give their husbands starfish sex. I don't think that's what we would want. So all things considered, maybe we don't have it that bad.

Well I'm a 5'4 ricecel manlet with 6" wrists so there's that. It's pretty brutal. Read more on my ricecel manifesto if you haven't already.

Well I'm a 5'4 ricecel manlet with 6" wrists so there's that. It's pretty brutal. Read more on my ricecel manifesto if you haven't already.
Actually good that you reminded me, I was going to respond to you in that thread when I got on my PC. I am still on my mobile, but I will switch to my PC tomorrow. I also have tiny wrists, slightly bigger than yours though at 6.3 inches.

Actually good that you reminded me, I was going to respond to you in that thread when I got on my PC. I am still on my mobile, but I will switch to my PC tomorrow. I also have tiny wrists, slightly bigger than yours though at 6.3 inches.

Wristmog?? Good for you brocel. At least a good brocel of mine is doing better than I. I don't want my worst enemy to have my physical traits. It's awful.

Wristmog?? Good for you brocel. At least a good brocel of mine is doing better than I. I don't want my worst enemy to have my physical traits. It's awful.
Wristmog by 0.3 inches is barely anything good, bro. Let's be real, you facemog me at least. And that is what counts the most, bro.

Wristmog by 0.3 inches is barely anything good, bro. Let's be real, you facemog me at least. And that is what counts the most, bro.

Well I haven't shown my face yet so we don't know yet.

You can tell though, bro. Peep my thread, I showed my fivehead and my terrible nose.

I have a flat nose and my hairline is worse than yours. I don't really have much of a hairline now. Plus, I have a bald spot on my head.

I have a flat nose and my hairline is worse than yours. I don't really have much of a hairline now. Plus, I have a bald spot on my head.
Well you nosemog me... I would love to have your nose. Mine is long and hooked.

Well you nosemog me... I would love to have your nose. Mine is long and hooked.

Honestly, I would want your nose because I barely have one. I look like a chinky gooky VOldemort, except Volemort actually mogs me.

Honestly, I would want your nose because I barely have one. I look like a chinky gooky VOldemort, except Volemort actually mogs me.
Trust me, you don't want my nose. It's disfigured. Yours is natural.

:chad::banhammer: how is it different from hugging your mom?

I would argue because moms are supposed to show you love. Foid strangers are not obligated to really.

I would argue because moms are supposed to show you love. Foid strangers are not obligated to really.
If it doesn't feel different then what's the point

You took it the wrong way, I meant physically.

I'm KHHV so I guess I can't even say anything. I don't even know what a foid feels like.

I'm KHHV so I guess I can't even say anything. I don't even know what a foid feels like.
I used to see high school foids hugging eachother all the time brutal

I used to see high school foids hugging eachother all the time brutal

It made (and still does) me so mad seeing that, because that's something I will NEVER experience in my life.