Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fucking hell is hate chads

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
Had be taking all the focikinh rivlrlsm if be fucking getting all the alcohol and worse thi g is cheap af so no fucking tats3 I just hate everything fuck e

Well said, OP.

And now some even 4)10 rejected me I hate this shit why I ncsnt have some fucking foids I'd deberse them is 2qsnt that bad

4D0C8B41 DF71 4E5F B077 3C5BBBB2EA5E

Gulp! Gulp! Gulp! More soylent! Bring me the bottle and leave it!

What are you even saying :feelswhat:

OP is clearly sauced in case that's somehow not apparent to anyone.

Wild lifestyle br0 u cool

Reminds me of that day I was surrounded by normalfaggots in a party I had to "mandatorily" attend and drank two bottles of mixed stuff by myself because I wanted to try the "alcohol makes approaching and conversation easier therefore helping you get laid easier" bullshit and all I achieved was everyone looking at me with disgust,being the center of the party but in a bad way and getting sent back to the hotel in taxi with the driver threating me to not to puke or else I would pay a huge fine,I was the one paying the taxi travel of course JFL

Getting drunk doesn't help me at all,I tried it just to see what it was like and that's it.Normalfaggots hate straight edge people,well fuck you too I tried to play by your shitty rules just to appeal you and still lost like before.

Reminds me of that day I was surrounded by normalfaggots in a party I had to "mandatorily" attend and drank two bottles of mixed stuff by myself because I wanted to try the "alcohol makes approaching and conversation easier therefore helping you get laid easier" bullshit and all I achieved was everyone looking at me with disgust,being the center of the party but in a bad way and getting sent back to the hotel in taxi with the driver threating me to not to puke or else I would pay a huge fine,I was the one paying the taxi travel of course JFL

Getting drunk doesn't help me at all,I tried it just to see what it was like and that's it.Normalfaggots hate straight edge people,well fuck you too I tried to play by your shitty rules just to appeal you and still lost like before.
I va. Fucking feel you, I hate this fucking gsybmitjerfucking cunt filthy disgusting life

Put the bottle down bro..