Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking hell I just saw a teenage couple talking with the foids face a centimetre from the guys

fantasycel

fantasycel

Discord: purplechaddestroyer
★★★★
It was a noodle teenage couple. She was holding his hand and talking to him and being extremely close to him. I wonder what my life would have been like if I had been shown love by foids.

Don't worry bro they're clearly just friends

A noodle and a ricecel?? that makes no sense

She most likely reeks of fish so its not a big loss

I wonder what my life would have been like if I had been shown love by foids.
b-b-but... if foids had shown u love then you would have never discovered this amazing forum™

b-b-but... if foids had shown u love then you would have never discovered this amazing forum™
:feelshaha: Life would be so much better if I never discovered the blackpill and stayed a bluepilled kid filled with hope. Hell, I still have hope. If I had completely given up I would be dead. All of us have hope.

they were trying to compare whose eyes were slantier

:feelshaha: Life would be so much better if I never discovered the blackpill and stayed a bluepilled kid filled with hope. Hell, I still have hope. If I had completely given up I would be dead. All of us have hope.
hope meaning, being able to enjoy other parts of life as much as possible without foids.

all hope for ascension was clearly lost the second you decided to make an account here.

i waited a longass time before actually even considering myself an incel, i only did that when I was absolutely sure that there were zero opportunities for me to ascend.

Based:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
I'm one too
I don’t know if it’s noodles specifically though, I find the majority of foids my age attractive excluding nigger/curryfoids. Most SEAfoids are excluded too.

I don’t know if it’s noodles specifically though, I find the majority of foids my age attractive excluding nigger/curryfoids. Most SEAfoids are excluded too.
I see
I just prefer EA and SEA noodles, but find other races attractive too

I see
I just prefer EA and SEA noodles, but find other races attractive too
SEA look nothing like EA noodles, SEA are quite ugly, weird that you find most of them attractive.

Should've thrown acid at them

hope meaning, being able to enjoy other parts of life as much as possible without foids.

all hope for ascension was clearly lost the second you decided to make an account here.

i waited a longass time before actually even considering myself an incel, i only did that when I was absolutely sure that there were zero opportunities for me to ascend.
For me, there is still “hope” that somehow a foid will like me one day for who I am. That one day somehow I will meet someone and hit it off and be loved. That’s why I named myself “fantasycel”. I cannot live without these fantastical hopes/copes. I need something like that to keep me going and not roping.

For me, there is still “hope” that somehow a foid will like me one day for who I am. That one day somehow I will meet someone and hit it off and be loved. That’s why I named myself “fantasycel”. I cannot live without these fantastical hopes/copes. I need something like that to keep me going and not roping.
I see. I still fantasize about getting laid / cuddling / being loved every night even tho its just cope at this point.

Surgerymaxx, moneymaxx, godmaxx, manipulationmaxx, so much to maxx in this world and niggas want to give up.
STOP FAPPING and everything will come to you.

Surgerymaxx, moneymaxx, godmaxx, manipulationmaxx, so much to maxx in this world and niggas want to give up.
Have you stopped fapping? Why haven’t you ascended yet?

I agree with nofap but it’s not some magic tool that will get you women. I have known people who fap more than me who have been very successful with women.

What the hell is godmaxxing?

Have you stopped fapping? Why haven’t you ascended yet?

I agree with nofap but it’s not some magic tool that will get you women. I have known people who fap more than me who have been very successful with women.
Dude dude, your dick is a portal and if you keep fappimg you are allowing more demons to come from it, the more you do it, the more lazy and depressed, dont YOU SEE THE FUCKING CORRELATION, ITS DEMONIC, FUCK WOMEN AND TRYING TO GET THEM, SLAY THE DEMONS, GET YOUR HAND OF YOIR COOOOOCK AHHHHH!!!!!!.
WOMEN ARE MONEY GRUBBING, SOUL AND SEMEN SUCKING DEMONIC WHORES.
IF YOU STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR BALLS FOR GOD, THESE BITCHES WILL BE INSTRUCTED BY SATAN TO SUCK IT. DON'T DO IT!!!!.
MY ASCENSION IS BY BECOMING A VOLCEL.
IM STAYING A VIRGIN BUT I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEDUCE A WOMAN TO BE NAKED IN MY BED THEN BEFORE IT ALL HAPPENS, I SPLASH SOME WATER ON HER AND SAY I CURSE THE DEVIL IN YOU AND LEAVE.

What the hell is godmaxxing?
Believing in god and loving god and repping team god and only god, fuck science, fuck satan, am going back to god. EARTH IS FLAAAAAT!!! DINOSAURS ARE A JEWISH LIEEE!
THE QURAN IS THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD!

Believing in god and loving god and repping team god and only god, fuck science, fuck satan, am going back to god. EARTH IS FLAAAAAT!!! DINOSAURS ARE A JEWISH LIEEE!
THE QURAN IS THE LITERAL WORD OF GOD!
I don't think that even Satan wants to deal with the retards that lurk the Earth these days.

He made them retards.
No doubt, but Satan merely suggests the ideas, you still have to be pretty retarded past a point to do certain things.

Congrats on 1000 posts by the way! Unless you haven't gotten it by the time I send this, if so, early congrats!

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SEDUCE A WOMAN TO BE NAKED IN MY BED THEN BEFORE IT ALL HAPPENS, I SPLASH SOME WATER ON HER AND SAY I CURSE THE DEVIL IN YOU AND LEAVE.
This is something I have felt forever, but I have never seen it expressed in words so accurately. This has always been something I wanted to be able to do.

No doubt, but Satan merely suggests the ideas, you still have to be pretty retarded past a point to do certain things.

Congrats on 1000 posts by the way! Unless you haven't gotten it by the time I send this, if so, early congrats!
You are my 1000 post.
Anyways, IDEAS have you. Everytime you had an "urge" to masturbate it was a demon whispering in your ear LITERALLY. and when you do it more demons "come" from your dick and start having stronger whispers, so the idea of masturbatin becomes clearer, the best way to quit is to be casual and dismissive like with bitches exactly. Demons and women operate very similarly biblically speaking. Everytime you want to do it, just say i dont do that shit anymore, walk around as if you quit it already and even when you do it dont acknowledge it and keep having the odea that you quit later on it will have you.
Most people are retarded because of satan and his satanic systems like education where it teaches you bullshit to offset you like the earth being a globe

lol teens are having experiences like this and I can even get a date with my 40 yo oneitis. :feels:

Brutal, especially when they're younger than you
She most likely reeks of fish so its not a big loss
Do noodles really? I'm asian-only so I don't really know

You are my 1000 post.
Anyways, IDEAS have you. Everytime you had an "urge" to masturbate it was a demon whispering in your ear LITERALLY. and when you do it more demons "come" from your dick and start having stronger whispers, so the idea of masturbatin becomes clearer, the best way to quit is to be casual and dismissive like with bitches exactly. Demons and women operate very similarly biblically speaking. Everytime you want to do it, just say i dont do that shit anymore, walk around as if you quit it already and even when you do it dont acknowledge it and keep having the odea that you quit later on it will have you.
Most people are retarded because of satan and his satanic systems like education where it teaches you bullshit to offset you like the earth being a globe
I deeply apologize for not replying sooner, I saw it and then was ready to reply, but something came up and then I completely forgot.

I must ask, what religion do you follow? The thing you're explaining sounds Islamic, but you also mention The Bible, so I was just curious.

Blow both their heads off with a 12 Gauge

It's things like this that create another type of feeling inside of me.

I deeply apologize for not replying sooner, I saw it and then was ready to reply, but something came up and then I completely forgot.

I must ask, what religion do you follow? The thing you're explaining sounds Islamic, but you also mention The Bible, so I was just curious.
No need to deeply apologise, its fine, im muslim, i find alot of similarity in the bible and the quran, the main difference is theology (trinity) but rules and regulations, and attributes of god are kinda similar.