Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking hell everything in this god damn world is a rip off

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
At every fucking corner we are being screwed.

Paid too little, worked way too fucking much, taxed too much, taxed in way too many ways - sales tax, income tax, x y and z fucking tax, while getting nothing in return for the taxes except the thieves in government making more money. Everything fucking costs money and yet money is very had to come by. By the end of the fucking month I have 0 left, maybe even in debt somtimes, despite working more than 8 hours a fucking day. All my energy is sapped by work and yet I have absolutely fucking nothing to show for it except that I'm still alive, fed and with a roof over my head, enough to go slave away another fucking month. Add on top of that various other fucking things you fucking need to buy just to live, medicine, insurances and other fucking shit, and you're working just to go deeper in fucking debt.

Screwed and fucked in every possible way, except for the only pleasant one, getting to fuck a woman.

yep, you know what i was thinking, everything is like in a war economy, where components of goods are replaced with cheaper substitutes because supplies are low or needed elsewhere, affordable food is basically poison now and cheap chinese electronics fucking explode on you. somehow this has become normal.

yep, you know what i was thinking, everything is like in a war economy, where components of goods are replaced with cheaper substitutes because supplies are low or needed elsewhere, affordable food is basically poison now and cheap chinese electronics fucking explode on you. somehow this has become normal.
Yes I had this thought too, read about it somewhere too.

During war time, some extra taxes and laws were put into place that were supposed to be temporary. They never went away though, cause it was making those fucking fuckfaces too much money, and so gradually more and more of this shit piled up. Now most of ours fucking paychecks go to taxes, a good chunk when you get your check, and the rest of it when you buy goods and services with various sales taxes and other shitty fucking taxes.

while even ugly / below average women demand either an ultra rich guy or a guy with insanely good genes

The whole world is against us

I'm so tired of it all

Yes I had this thought too, read about it somewhere too.

During war time, some extra taxes and laws were put into place that were supposed to be temporary. They never went away though, cause it was making those fucking fuckfaces too much money, and so gradually more and more of this shit piled up. Now most of ours fucking paychecks go to taxes, a good chunk when you get your check, and the rest of it when you buy goods and services with various sales taxes and other shitty fucking taxes.

They really did pile it on top of that to an insane degree. like good luck trying to find something that's made with butter and not margarine or vegetable oils anywhere.
and all the vegan promoting which is ramping up in 2019, like we need to save decent food for the soldiers, they might as well take out the old posters about war bonds and not being a saboteur. fuck, everything is just so cheap and scammy and fake these days, while pretending it's not.

but honestly nothing beats the people who react to this stuff as well, and who you have to deal with.

At every fucking corner we are being screwed.

Paid too little, worked way too fucking much, taxed too much, taxed in way too many ways - sales tax, income tax, x y and z fucking tax, while getting nothing in return for the taxes except the thieves in government making more money. Everything fucking costs money and yet money is very had to come by. By the end of the fucking month I have 0 left, maybe even in debt somtimes, despite working more than 8 hours a fucking day. All my energy is sapped by work and yet I have absolutely fucking nothing to show for it except that I'm still alive, fed and with a roof over my head, enough to go slave away another fucking month. Add on top of that various other fucking things you fucking need to buy just to live, medicine, insurances and other fucking shit, and you're working just to go deeper in fucking debt.

Screwed and fucked in every possible way, except for the only pleasant one, getting to fuck a woman.

Dude you are not entitled to be happy.

Tbh life is only worth living as a genetically superior human anything else is just a mindless bog through existence.