Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking hate when normie shit plays videogames :)

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
Especially if it's teamwork centered, they are just too fucking low IQ to understand the mechanics. Even if they are high level it's due to grinding and being carried around like a ball and chain. They should stick to playing normie tier games like COD, Fifa, GTA and other rambo lone wolf ubermensch killer games.

Lately half the lobbies of MOBAs and Source Engine games are full of ramboesque noobs getting rekt and gangbanged. Got 3 pentas in less than an hour and same for the enemy in other matches we lost.

Not even gonna bother with this anymore. Normies try and invade our forums and now our incel games. I'll just uninstall and start a single player library. I miss my PS4 but I was getting cucked with the game prices. I'll just start wageceling and buy this next year paired with a gaming pc so I can become a pirate of the web. I promise I will get this with money normies would otherwise use to buy starbucks. And I keep my promises, that's my way of the incel. Will post pics WHEN I acquire it, might get a warning for muh bragging. But I hope it will serve as evidence that any incel wageslave can LDAR lifestyle cuck any deluded normie betabux giving that same money to an ungrateful bitch so she can cope with clothes and attract Chad.

Remember, every time normans look funny or despising at us, we're mogging them by not sharing our hard earned money with no bitch and no tyrone jr. And if you lend a cent to a bitch that doesn't fuck you, you're a Grade A cuck.

I hate when they are good at it so on top of having a great life, friends and job they also are good at the used to be niche thing you cope with for decades.

I hate when they are good at it so on top of having a great life, friends and job they also are good at the used to be niche thing you cope with for decades.
I'm honestly gonna stick to single player and maybe lone wolf mps, No point in playing if normie randos always fuck up. Unless one has """""friends"""""" to play with (which most here don't, and I don't), one is fucked.

FML. This is the biggest "Fuck you" to incels.

Yeah that's why I hate losing in multiplayer video games, I know I lost to a normie and that just makes me EXTREMELY angry

I'm honestly gonna stick to single player and maybe lone wolf mps, No point in playing if normie randos always fuck up. Unless one has """""friends"""""" to play with (which most here don't, and I don't), one is fucked.

Yeah I haven't played multiplayer since I was 19 because xbox live brought the retard generation of kids who think its fun to cuss, scream and should fuck on the microphone over and over again.

I caught pure fucking hell from my dad's family growing up for being a video game freak(in my aunts words) and being a nerd who was interested in computers and my mom told me video games were a waste of time. Cue the new age where dumb cunts at my moms job have nintendo dses, play candy crush and video games are so trendy now that my hobby isn't an embarrassment in public anymore.

Still remember getting shunned for liking video games and now these bastards turned it into their trend and have ruined it too.
Just a person calling themselves a gamer makes me wanna make them chew glass.

Your playing the normie watered down version of a game. Play dota after a certain mmr everyone is okatu.

I caught pure fucking hell from my dad's family growing up for being a video game freak(in my aunts words) and being a nerd who was interested in computers and my mom told me video games were a waste of time. Cue the new age where dumb cunts at my moms job have nintendo dses, play candy crush and video games are so trendy now that my hobby isn't an embarrassment in public anymore.

Still remember getting shunned for liking video games and now these bastards turned it into their trend and have ruined it too.
Just a person calling themselves a gamer makes me wanna make them chew glass.

Kek, the irony.

Gamers are degenerates. I hate to have to expose you guys, but it's true. Doing shit like sitting home at a Friday night playing video games because they're straight up social degenerates. There's gotta be no other excuse for it; they're straight social degens.

Ascend or die trying imo, not gonna LDAR to Vidya coping just yet.

Last edited:
Gamers are degenerates. I hate to have to expose you guys, but it's true. Doing shit like sitting home at a Friday night playing video games because they're straight up social degenerates. There's gotta be no other excuse for it; they're straight social degens.

Like really, it could be 9pm on a Friday night and instead of going out they're at home sniping / raging in a video game. Even if you are an incel it doesn't mean you have to be a social retard Hikkikomori rotter.

Cope.

Come rotmax with us. You'll just get hurt and heartbroken, maybe actually die when Chad gives you a concave profile for looking at her ONS. Wifi is on me.

Come rotmax with us. You'll just get hurt and heartbroken, maybe actually die when Chad gives you a concave profile for looking at her ONS. Wifi is on me.

I own a CopeStation 4 but I barely use it.

When I was 17-18 I was owned by a female in CS 1.6. Never played the game after.

Especially if it's teamwork centered, they are just too fucking low IQ to understand the mechanics. Even if they are high level it's due to grinding and being carried around like a ball and chain. They should stick to playing normie tier games like COD, Fifa, GTA and other rambo lone wolf ubermensch killer games.

Lately half the lobbies of MOBAs and Source Engine games are full of ramboesque noobs getting rekt and gangbanged. Got 3 pentas in less than an hour and same for the enemy in other matches we lost.

Not even gonna bother with this anymore. Normies try and invade our forums and now our incel games. I'll just uninstall and start a single player library. I miss my PS4 but I was getting cucked with the game prices. I'll just start wageceling and buy this next year paired with a gaming pc so I can become a pirate of the web. I promise I will get this with money normies would otherwise use to buy starbucks. And I keep my promises, that's my way of the incel. Will post pics WHEN I acquire it, might get a warning for muh bragging. But I hope it will serve as evidence that any incel wageslave can LDAR lifestyle cuck any deluded normie betabux giving that same money to an ungrateful bitch so she can cope with clothes and attract Chad.

Remember, every time normans look funny or despising at us, we're mogging them by not sharing our hard earned money with no bitch and no tyrone jr. And if you lend a cent to a bitch that doesn't fuck you, you're a Grade A cuck.
>normie tier games
>plays MOBA

It really is ragefuel

today people are resurrecting a lot of useless threads

I remember i met a 8/10 chad in a videogame, he had a gf, went to college and gym, and played less than half of what i played. He still skillmogged hard

I don't play videogames