Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking hate shampoo and conditioner in my hair

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
My fucking dumbass mom was bitching at me earlier today cause she bought me some shampoo and conditioner shit. She was telling me to use it today when i showered (where's my gf, IT?) and finally i did it just so she'd shut the fuck up. She constantly complains that my hair looks "greasy" even though it doesn't, it looks fine to me. TBH she complains that everyone's hair looks "greasy" and it pisses me the fuck off.
Anyway so even though my hair is never greasy, i use the shit.
Well it ends up making my hair feel super thin and fluffy, like super fucking annoyingly fluffy. I fucking hate this shit i knew i shouldn't have done that. I haven't put products in my hair for years and it was always feeling and looking fine before. Now it's fucked up. Hope it goes back to normal. And it's super messy now too, like little bits of hair sticking up all over the place now, on top of it feeling super thin and fluffy now

My fucking dumbass mom was bitching at me earlier today cause she bought me some shampoo and conditioner shit. She was telling me to use it today when i showered (where's my gf, IT?) and finally i did it just so she'd shut the fuck up. She constantly complains that my hair looks "greasy" even though it doesn't, it looks fine to me. TBH she complains that everyone's hair looks "greasy" and it pisses me the fuck off.
Anyway so even though my hair is never greasy, i use the shit.
Well it ends up making my hair feel super thin and fluffy, like super fucking annoyingly fluffy. I fucking hate this shit i knew i shouldn't have done that. I haven't put products in my hair for years and it was always feeling and looking fine before. Now it's fucked up. Hope it goes back to normal. And it's super messy now too, like little bits of hair sticking up all over the place now, on top of it feeling super thin and fluffy now
Dude keep clean, health is good

Dude keep clean, health is good
24400.jpg