Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fucking hate my professor

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
So I’m in English, and class is about to end, so the professor hands out the summaries we made from the past three classes. He holds up my summary for everyone to see and says it needs to be double spaced. ALL over the paper is his shitty pen marking, and in big words everything that’s wrong with the paper. Everyone starts laughing, and I’m just sitting there with my dick in my hand, wanting to fucking drop out, but I already paid for this shit. He knows damn well I don’t like attention drawn towards me but no, let’s put this guy on the spot make his day even shittier.

Sounds like you need some rERtribution.

Boy, I can remember dealing with shitty teachers in school that would humiliate their students in front of the class, me being one of them. Those were some dark days, sigh this is why I hate this system that's made, we can't NEET without being out in the streets, we either have to go to school or work. It seems like this was made to weed out unworthy males, I.E. people like us basically.

Boy, I can remember dealing with shitty teachers in school that would humiliate their students in front of the class, me being one of them. Those were some dark days, sigh this is why I hate this system that's made, we can't NEET without being out in the streets, we either have to go to school or work. It seems like this was made to weed out unworthy males, I.E. people like us basically.
And they always choose the most clearly disturbed people to fuck with. Which doesn’t help shit since most people who are quiet and lonely are that way because they’ve been been humiliated severely

So I’m in English, and class is about to end, so the professor hands out the summaries we made from the past three classes. He holds up my summary for everyone to see and says it needs to be double spaced. ALL over the paper is his shitty pen marking, and in big words everything that’s wrong with the paper. Everyone starts laughing, and I’m just sitting there with my dick in my hand, wanting to fucking drop out, but I already paid for this shit. He knows damn well I don’t like attention drawn towards me but no, let’s put this guy on the spot make his day even shittier.
Can't you like threaten to sue him? :feelzez:

Fucking ragefuel

I've had a teacher like that as well.

The worst is when the teacher is talking and then suddenly out of nowhere he/she goes: "*my name* what's correct the answer to this", knowing very well I don't know the answer because of my abysmal grades.

College really do be sounding like hell tho.

What an asshole, there's no reason for him to single out your paper, especially if he's not going to do it to anyone else. And they wonder why incels drop out of school. It's not just inceldom, it's the straight up bullying.

There's a chance you can report your professor. At least in my state the faculty members are never allowed to disclose students' grade, not to mention making fun of it in front of the entire class