Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking hate JD Vance

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★
I like Trump, so i'll vote for him, but JD Vance is a piece of shit. The guy has an OCD pathological type hatred of childless adults. Same way I hate obese women, but they deserve it because they are animals who belong in a zoo. Not having kids is a personal choice.

Plus he is a pajeeta fuker, is more supportive of Jews/Israel than even most Republicans and once called Trump Hitler.

An incel crying about someone jbw maxxing. If you are mayo, you are a fakecel.

An incel crying about someone jbw maxxing. If you are mayo, you are a fakecel.
JBW only works if you move to third world nations.

Try being a 5/10 white man on Tinder isn70%+ non-white cities such as San Francisco, L.A, NYC, Miami or even San Antonio.

JBW works only if you're above the average height blonde and blue eyed.
In all fairness, if an unattractive white man tried to get someone from India or Vietnam, it would probably work.

Its just not my thing personally and costs a lot of $$$.

In all fairness, if an unattractive white man tried to get someone from India or Vietnam, it would probably work.

Its just not my thing personally and costs a lot of $$$.
only because of the skin color halo. Pajeetas are subhuman themselves so what are you gaining at the end of the day ? You waste money to marry some ugly ass subhuman pajeeta and your wife will shit out even bigger subhumans than yourself.

. If you are mayo, you are a fakecel.
Cope.

Thought you were against JBW copers; I recall you made tons of statements against it in it's literal iteration(ie; Whitecel=fakecel)

Last edited:
Cope.

Thought you were against JBW copers; I recall you made tons of statements against it in it's literal iteration(ie; Whitecel=fakecel)
If you are using your whiteness to get ethnic foids, it can possibly work if you are a normie. The point is that OP is butthurt another male is trying to get pussy, meaning he is mad they don’t have standards that he has, meaning they themselves are standardcels, thus fakecels.

Pepe conero

only because of the skin color halo. Pajeetas are subhuman themselves so what are you gaining at the end of the day ? You waste money to marry some ugly ass subhuman pajeeta and your wife will shit out even bigger subhumans than yourself.
True.

You may as well just marry some obese American woman at that point. I see a lot of normal weight but low income black/non-white hispanic/non-European immigrant men just marry some obese slob pig. Probably better than going to some shithole of the world because at least you save money on airplane tickets/staying in a hotel.

If you are using your whiteness to get ethnic foids, it can possibly work if you are a normie. The point is that OP is butthurt another male is trying to get pussy, meaning he is mad they don’t have standards that he has, meaning they themselves are standardcels, thus fakecels.
Calm down, I was joking about not liking him because he is a "pajeeta fuker." I dislike him due to his hatred of childless adults and past comments. I never meant to offend anyone.

And JBW does not work in the USA, it only works in third world nations anyways. Try being a 5/10 white man on Tinder isn70%+ non-white cities such as San Francisco, L.A, NYC, Miami or even San Antonio.

BTW he is a millionaire with a Yale Law degree. He could have married a white woman if he wanted.

If you are using your whiteness to get ethnic foids, it can possibly work if you are a normie.
I somewhat agree.

It only really works on noodlewhores though, anything else is just betabuxxing in the third-world/second-world. Which as proven by the whole slavpill & tons of examples of ethnic males with slavwhores, that foids really just want money, just after some HTN prettyboy or Chad ofc.

JBW should just be renamed to "whiteness-halo" because in its literal sense, it implies all/mostly all sub-5/sub-4 Whites could ascend on just being White alone.

I somewhat agree.

It only really works on noodlewhores though, anything else is just betabuxxing in the third-world/second-world. Which as proven by the whole slavpill & tons of examples of ethnic males with slavwhores, that foids really just want money, just after some HTN prettyboy or Chad ofc.

JBW should just be renamed to "whiteness-halo" because in its literal sense, it implies all/mostly all sub-5/sub-4 Whites could ascend on just being White alone.
Not always true. Many well educated Asian American women don't just want white men, they want chad white men with 6-figure salaries.

It can work in third world nations though. In some cases, you may as well just marry some obese American woman at that point. I see a lot of normal weight but low income black/non-white hispanic/non-European immigrant men just marry some obese slob pig. Probably better than going to some shithole of the world (such as India or Bangladesh) because at least you save money/time on airplane tickets/staying in a hotel/ immigration lawyer/forms such as passports etc.

JD Vance wants us to all ascend with pajeetas like him

It annoys me all the focus is on childless women when in reality his policy screws over incel men the most. Childless women will just find a husband abroad or jump into a marriages with some dude to leech off while cheating behind his back, while incel men will have no such options. It should be framed as an incel tax which is what it actually is, but as always everything has to be framed as women somehow suffering the most.

It annoys me all the focus is on childless women when in reality his policy screws over incel men the most. Childless women will just find a husband abroad or jump into a marriages with some dude to leech off while cheating behind his back, while incel men will have no such options. It should be framed as an incel tax which is what it actually is, but as always everything has to be framed as women somehow suffering the most.
Single people are already taxed the worst. He wants to punish them even more.

Single people are already taxed the worst. He wants to punish them even more.
It seems to have become a semi popular opinion on the right, which should concern incels. A lot of greedy parents wanting state enforced cuckolding where incels are forced to become slaves to pay for their kids. I've seen lunatics suggesting tax rates of 70% on incel men, it's demented.

Last edited:
I hate him because I envy him for having a hot curry wife.

I WANT TO FUCK HIS WIFE. I WANT TO STEAL HIS WIFE :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Give her to me and I will destroy her holes daily :feelsdevil:
She doesn't look bad, but I probably wouldn't want to fuck her. Not sure why, I just can't see myself fucking her.

Its like fucking an old, Indian lady. I am 29, so she is not much older than me, but she looks like 20 years older.

It seems to have become a semi popular opinion on the right, which should concern incels. A lot of greedy parents wanting state enforced cuckolding where incels are forced to become slaves to pay for their kids. I've seen lunatics suggesting tax rates of 70% on incel men, it's demented.
Agree

Hot?

She'e 38, but looks 55
NeverEvenBegan has low standards, he even worships Margot Robbie

so there's no point trying to convince him on these things

J.D. Vance was a retarded pick

are trump's advisors just a bunch of crackheads or sth

NeverEvenBegan has low standards, he even worships Margot Robbie

so there's no point trying to convince him on these things
At the end of the day if you have to date or marry some 4/10 pajeeta because thats the best you can get, then so be it. But to simp for them and call them "beautiful" is simping and disgraceful.

J.D. Vance was a retarded pick

are trump's advisors just a bunch of crackheads or sth
He offers no benefits to Trump’s campaign. He was likely chosen just because he’s close to Silicon Valley and Trump wanted their support. He’s a liability since he just says the dumbest shit and you know he doesn’t even actually believe it because he’s completely disingenuous.

I somewhat agree.

True, although the name is just a meme at this point due to ethnic copers exaggerating the shit out of it.

I like Trump, so i'll vote for him, but JD Vance is a piece of shit. The guy has an OCD pathological type hatred of childless adults. Same way I hate obese women, but they deserve it because they are animals who belong in a zoo. Not having kids is a personal choice.

Plus he is a pajeeta fuker, is more supportive of Jews/Israel than even most Republicans and once called Trump Hitler.
Cuck

True, although the name is just a meme at this point due to ethnic copers exaggerating the shit out of it.
Hence, why I always say it should be called "White-Halo"

Same goes for JBB, just call it "Black-Halo" or "Exotic-Halo" even

And yeah, it has to be the most exaggERated cope of all time

Hence, why I always say it should be called "White-Halo"

Same goes for JBB, just call it "Black-Halo" or "Exotic-Halo" even

And yeah, it has to be the most exaggERated cope of all time
No JBB is literal LAW

Well he did a way better job by not choosing an asian wife at least his kids won't look uncanny just mediterranean with olive skin so could blend in easier in soyciety