Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking hate how my normie 'friend' has friends and I don't

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
This guy is the BIGGEST CUNT and I hate him for so many reasons but cba to get into all of them and why we're 'friends'

Basically one insult he uses against me is that I havent made any friends in college and I can't talk to anyone apart from him whereas he has made friends.

Which is literally only because I'm ugly. Reason he's made friends is because he's not. This guy is such an annoying cunt and low iq normie but he's not ugly like me so he gets to make friends and brags about it to me and thinks he's clever and charismatic, etc when he's the opposite.

Not only can't I make friends but I can't even hang out or sit with people every now and then because they give me condescending smirky looks when I go over to them and they chat shit when I leave. Nothing I can do.

God I wish I had a better personality :soy:

There's no personality for your face!

Whats wrong. Just be a cunt to him too. Whats the worst that he could do? Beat you up? lel

go gymmax beat him up on graduation day

Whats wrong. Just be a cunt to him too. Whats the worst that he could do? Beat you up? lel
Been thinking bout beating him up but could get kicked out of college and already beat someone else up