Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking hate first period

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-
I’m in this bitch right now and I fucking hate this class, I usually wear my hoodie all throughout school to hide my balding but my first period teacher has been doing some extra bitching and even contacted my parents about it. Dad refuses to listen about how me being short and balding is making me suicidal because he is a bluepilled boomer. People are already looking at me and snickering, makes me want to skip class

Arent u 18 ? When do You stop going to school

Cant you request class work to do elsewhere?

You’re in high school?

I’m in this bitch right now and I fucking hate this class, I usually wear my hoodie all throughout school to hide my balding but my first period teacher has been doing some extra bitching and even contacted my parents about it. Dad refuses to listen about how me being short and balding is making me suicidal because he is a bluepilled boomer. People are already looking at me and snickering, makes me want to skip class
Graduate HS and come back when you are an adult bitch. No I don't care. You can't call yourself incel until at least 25. Youngfags b&

I'm 41. Fuck you. No pene in vagene 4 me

Graduate HS and come back when you are an adult bitch. No I don't care. You can't call yourself incel until at least 25. Youngfags b&

Fuck you nigga I’m 5’3 and Nw3

Kg2eu7H.jpg

"You're not incel till you're in your late 20's bro" :soy:

Balding in high school? Ouch. If you're still growing, you can gymmax to minimize the damage done by your balding and get quick, quality results since your body is running the natural anabolic steroid cycle we all know as "puberty". Obviously, you'd still look better with hair, but trust me, even if the bald head looks ridiculous on a fit body, it looks extra-ridiculous on a skinny, fat, or skinny-fat one.

>Implying

Massive oldcel cope

Balding in high school? Ouch. If you're still growing, you can gymmax to minimize the damage done by your balding and get quick, quality results since your body is running the natural anabolic steroid cycle we all know as "puberty". Obviously, you'd still look better with hair, but trust me, even if the bald head looks ridiculous on a fit body, it looks extra-ridiculous on a skinny, fat, or skinny-fat one.
No fam, it’s over

5’3 and almost done growing, jew doctors refused me fin and HGH even though I have a HGH and T production deficiency, I can’t get stronger and I’m literally rotting away at 90 lbs

No fam, it’s over

5’3 and almost done growing, jew doctors refused me fin and HGH even though I have a HGH and T production deficiency, I can’t get stronger and I’m literally rotting away at 90 lbs
Tested certified HGH and T deficient? 5'3 is absolutely brutal though. You could gymmax for years just to have some 5'10 untrained dad bod dunk your head in a toilet. My condolences.

No fam, it’s over

Tested certified HGH and T deficient? 5'3 is absolutely brutal though. You could gymmax for years just to have some 5'10 untrained dad bod dunk your head in a toilet. My condolences.
brutal :feelsbadman:

my high school didn't allow us to wear hoods

You can't call yourself incel until at least 25.
Not even if he’s short an balding? Lol you realize hypergamy is WORSE today than it was back when you were a teen right? If anything he’s more of an incel then you were at that age thanks to online dating and social media.

Not even if he’s short an balding? Lol you realize hypergamy is WORSE today than it was back when you were a teen right? If anything he’s more of an incel then you were at that age thanks to online dating and social media.
Pfft. It's just more out in the open now

Thank you. Schoolcels and "youngcels" get out of here. Ive endured decades of pain while youngcels are here for attention.

Thank you. Schoolcels and "youngcels" get out of here. Ive endured decades of pain while youngcels are here for attention.
So i should wait until i'm fuckin 40yo to post here?!

So i should wait until i'm fuckin 40yo to post here?!
I dont know how old you are but if youre under the mid 20s you have no excuse not to be talking to young fresh girls around you. In school you are literally around girls all day. Enjoy that opportunity and gtfo. If all is shit for many years, welcome back.

Shave your entire head. Come into class looking like that. It’ll make you look tough

I would recommend dropping out and getting GED. I wish I had done that. would have saved time, humiliation and suffering

I dont know how old you are but if youre under the mid 20s you have no excuse not to be talking to young fresh girls around you. In school you are literally around girls all day. Enjoy that opportunity and gtfo. If all is shit for many years, welcome back.
I had my fair share of rejections in HS while should i even humiliete myself further in college where it's even harder to approach

Ive endured decades of pain while youngcels are here for attention.
We are here because we are suffering. Yes, you suffered longer, but how does that = we should leave and are here for attention?