Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fucking hangover

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I just woke and I feel like a hammer beating my head, I couldn't go to work I haven't eaten since yesterday I probably won't till tomorrow, it's fucking over

Ive never experienced that

Alcohol fucking sucks the hangover isn´t worth it at all especially when considering how boring it is being drunk, that is why I am looking for a drug without a hangover like back when I could smoke weed without getting anxiety and smoking weed doesn´t leave a hangover god I miss those times smoking weed everyday.

I've never had a hangoever. You're supposed to drink water while drinking, and if doing it heavy take a preemptive advil and you will never get a hangoever.

Told you to go easy

I've never been hungover, just drink water
Alcohol fucking sucks the hangover isn´t worth it at all especially when considering how boring it is being drunk, that is why I am looking for a drug without a hangover like back when I could smoke weed without getting anxiety and smoking weed doesn´t leave a hangover god I miss those times smoking weed everyday.
It's an easy to access escape though.

Weed is 100x superior though.

Shit feeling, hope it passes fast boyo

My whole life is a hang over

I've never had a hangover.

I've never been hungover, just drink water

It's an easy to access escape though.

Weed is 100x superior though.
Drinking alcohol before 19 is a very stupid idea.

Over for you !!!

I have had too many hangovers over the past number of years and I'm not having any more

Just drink water bro

That is way I don't drink anymore. It just gets worse. I guess it's my organism's way of preventing me becoming an alcoholic. I get a headache after two lagers. Back when I started drinking, my first time to be exact, I got absolutely shitfaced on liters of beer and jegercola in München. I felt love and happiness and joy for the first time in my gray pathetic life.No hangover whatsoever. Most euphoric experiance in my life. Now I just get a headache and low inhibition or I blackout trying to achive that drunkness I felt the first time.