Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking "girl gamers"

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
There is no such thing, they are all just glorified whores showing their degenerate tits on streaming platforms like twitch. Most of them absolutely suck shit at the game they are playing and only do it so they can reap money from stupid cucky beta men.

Its disgusting, and the cucks are disgusting too for encouraging their degeneracy as well.

Think about it ( for any cucks reading this), whats the need to show the boobs in the first place? If she really was "girl gamer" and was really good at it there would be no need to show cleavage. I challenge any cuck to find a popular twitch "gamer girl" who is covered up and doesnt have her tits out, then maybe, just maybe, ill change my mind, but at the current moment, i have a strong belief backed with evidence that all gamer girls are just in it for the money and not for genuine gaming fun
"

It's nice to make fun of such creatures who jest about a hobby that millions are invested in and deeply passionate about. Yet another reason why females must stay in the kitchen and mind their own damn business, whilst making those sandwiches, and providing good sex for us.

What your average gurl gaymer living off patreonbucks looks like

1553154768148-jpg.123141

Not to defend them or anything, i also hate them like crazy, but maybe that's just what they like to wear and find most comfortable. Why do they necessarily need to wear something without cleavage. There is just no way around seeing cleavage. Lowering their camera angle is also not an option because, you know, good looking angle and all that. Beta cucks will donate to them whether they have their tits out or not. The problem are not the females but the fucking provider garbage that fuels this shit

Not to defend them or anything, i also hate them like crazy, but maybe that's just what they like to wear and find most comfortable. Why do they necessarily need to wear something without cleavage. There is just no way around seeing cleavage. Lowering their camera angle is also not an option because, you know, good looking angle and all that. Beta cucks will donate to them whether they have their tits out or not. The problem are not the females but the fucking provider garbage that fuels this shit
This. Problem is always betacucks and soyboys.

E-Thots are just larping for betabuxxx.

E-Thots are just larping for betabuxxx.
So True!!!

Most of them are in a relationship with a Chad or even married to a betabuxxx and they conceal the fact just to get more donations from thirsty retards!

And most of them don't even know how to play and they don't even care! They just need to fakeup and show some cleavage while pretending they are playing some game that they think is retarded, that's all they need as a young foid do make a lot of money from low tier normies!

There only "girl gamers" are trans

So True!!!

Most of them are in a relationship with a Chad or even married to a betabuxxx and they conceal the fact just to get more donations from thirsty retards!

And most of them don't even know how to play and they don't even care! They just need to fakeup and show some cleavage while pretending they are playing some game that they think is retarded, that's all they need as a young foid do make a lot of money from low tier normies!
More orbiters.
More money.

There is a challenger aurelion sol one trick in korea, dunno whats her name and what she does rn tho

Even when i was bluepilled, I couldn't stand shit like that. You just get to give them money and watch them be retarded, while some other guy gets to fuck them

Well said, man. The only element that's fueling this degenerate behavior is the pathetic betas that incessantly lavish them with patreon subscriptions/stream donations. They are callous businesswoman that know exactly what they're doing. It's purely for monetary gain on their end, and absolutely nothing else.

i hate stpeach so much. Such an annoying cocksucker

Yes, girls are the perfect"gamers"...
They won the game for being born with a hole.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
They shouldn't be streaming at all, they know what they are doing

They are all grifters

Real girl gamers are only in 2d
Real gamergirl

Taking up Male hobbies as usual fucking kek

Basically attention whores

It's nice to make fun of such creatures who jest about a hobby that millions are invested in and deeply passionate about. Yet another reason why females must stay in the kitchen and mind their own damn business, whilst making those sandwiches, and providing good sex for us.

There are genuine ones & guess what. They're not popular, maybe like 200 YouTube subscribers & they have mousey hair, glasses, acne & no chest on display so basically invisible lol.

not worse than russians tho. ill take a girl that goes 10-4-20 any day over a russian that goes 13-7-13. russians are the fucking worst. they dont communicate. just rush. they do not own headsets most of the time. always talk in russian in game chat. they dont help the time at all with feeding every round. fucking niggers

not worse than russians tho. ill take a girl that goes 10-4-20 any day over a russian that goes 13-7-13. russians are the fucking worst. they dont communicate. just rush. they do not own headsets most of the time. always talk in russian in game chat. they dont help the time at all with feeding every round. fucking niggers
Russian's on fps with mic' just scream in Russian then shout shutup AMERICAN, CYKA BLYAT. I'm not even American, serious trolling issues with those ppl if you're not one of them.

Russian's on fps with mic' just scream in Russian then shout shutup AMERICAN, CYKA BLYAT. I'm not even American, serious trolling issues with those ppl if you're not one of them.
ngl.