Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking Fucker Fuck, I am So Screwed, Why Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Had a little accident and got a little cut on the side of my nose, near my brow. I bandaged it, washed it and did the necessary stuff to prevent it from scarring, especially since I am prone to keloids. It looked fine, even my whore dermatologist said it was healing well and wouldn't keloid. Now I just noticed it's starting to scar, after over 4 months. It looks disgusting. If it turns into a keloid, I will have to rope, because I will look deformed and it'd be noticeable to everyone.

Why the fuck does shit like this always happen to me, chad gets a little cut, his skin still remains pure and pristine, but I get one cut and now it's scarring and might even keloid. It's like I am fucking cursed, everything bad happens to me, I never had a single good day or moment in my life. I was treated like shit by everyone starting with my parents, and continuing on with all the bastard NT's I see who mock, humiliate and ostracize me for being different. I want to fucking die so bad RN, fuck this life and clown world. Fuck humanity.

i like scars , i wish i could have more of them tbh .

My face is full of nail scars. I don't know if there's any treatment to this. If there isn't I'm fucked for life even jaw surgeries and shit won't be able to save me.
Yeah op you'll look as an alpha af with that scar
They them you got it in a knife fight or some shit
Muh scars look cool as fuk

Scars add even more subhumanity to your subhuman face.

Life just love to make things shittier for truecels. :cryfeels:

My face is full of nail scars. I don't know if there's any treatment to this. If there isn't I'm fucked for life even jaw surgeries and shit won't be able to save me.

scars will make you alpha chas and make up for you subhuman genetics [ cope ]

Brutal , Just scarfacemaxx

Maybe you'll look cooler.

do calisthenics and eat lion's mane

Based. A smooth skin will always be desired, scars will going to make you worse if you are a subhuman in the first place.

Based. A smooth skin will always be desired, scars will going to make you worse if you are a subhuman in the first place.
My nail scar looks like this but more prominent

chi-dinh-dieu-tri-seo-lom-seo-ro.png

If fractional laser don't fix that shit, It's fucking over.

My nail scar looks like this but more prominent

chi-dinh-dieu-tri-seo-lom-seo-ro.png

If fractional laser don't fix that shit, It's fucking over.
I have these kinds of scars on my cheeks too but they are caused by severe acne.
I also have giant moles on my face.

Even my skin is an incel. It's over muharrem abi

Yeah you're fucked sorry about that buddy boyo