Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking foids and there tallfag fetishes

@mods ban ragebait from this fucking forum

FUCKING ZOGBOT TALLFAG NIGGER

Bild 2024 08 12 001646244
Bild 2024 08 12 001658094

The height difference she deserves. :feelscomfy:

I'M HITTING MY HEAD RAPE AND KILL BITCHES WITH A CHAINSAW HAHAHAHAHA BRUMMMMMMM BRUMMMMM GRREEETTTTT BLOOD SPLATTERED EVERYWHERE FOR THESE LITTLE BITCHES THEY AREN'T ENTITLED TO ANYTHING FUCKING SLUTS SHOULD BE IN PRISON
:feelscomfy:

Holy shit. He's not even that good facially. Average. Women will fuck any tall average faced guy apparently

Holy shit. He's not even that good facially. Average. Women will fuck any tall average faced guy apparently
it only works if you are 6'6+ entering giant fag territory but below it only face can save you

time to go home buy a nice bed because it's over

The only form of pedophilia that's acceptable.

They wana be raped so bad its unreal.

Why would you as a 5ft woman? Look at a 7ft ogre and get extremely wet?

No answer other than you want to be totally dominated and powerlessy raped by the hands of a man like that.

They wana be raped so bad its unreal.

Why would you as a 5ft woman? Look at a 7ft ogre and get extremely wet?

No answer other than you want to be totally dominated and powerlessy raped by the hands of a man like that.
What a shame that 'Ugly bastard' isn't realistic. If most foids desired being raped by an ugly alcoholic fatass, this forum would be emptier than Chad's balls on a daily basis.

I'M HITTING MY HEAD RAPE AND KILL BITCHES WITH A CHAINSAW HAHAHAHAHA BRUMMMMMMM BRUMMMMM GRREEETTTTT BLOOD SPLATTERED EVERYWHERE FOR THESE LITTLE BITCHES THEY AREN'T ENTITLED TO ANYTHING FUCKING SLUTS SHOULD BE IN PRISON
In GTA 5