Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking fbinigger ghosted me

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Fucking cunt gets me locked in a psych ward, shows up at my door and offers me a job, then never gets back to me. Fuck tyou sgt Tice fucking pig cunt

feelin thugmaxxed yet?

Because feds give not a single shit, they are greedy as fuck

feelin thugmaxxed yet?

Fucking cunt gets me locked in a psych ward, shows up at my door and offers me a job, then never gets back to me. Fuck tyou sgt Tice fucking pig cunt

What job did he tell u to spy on us? :feelstrash:

called that cunt again and he said he'd call to get my ticket dismissed and texted me the next day saying the cop wasnt working and then he ghosted me again. No text and ticket not dismissed. He originally gave me his number telling me to call if I needed something and when I called him he acts like I'm bothering him. Fucking faggot ass cunt.

What job did he tell u to spy on us? :feelstrash:

Literally this. Do you know the credentials required to go fed? Every cop wants to go fed. You need a bachelors and work experience, the only jobs they hand out are informant.

Plus security clearance even if it’s a shitty ass desk job, you can’t have any prior record working with them.

:feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :giga::feelshehe:

Literally this. Do you know the credentials required to go fed? Every cop wants to go fed. You need a bachelors and work experience, the only jobs they hand out are informant.
he said it was informal but never mentioned it again. lying cunt

he said it was informal but never mentioned it again. lying cunt
What the hell. Sounds like he was just buttering you up or like I said, preparing to offer you to go informant

Edit: your internet activity is probably being watched btw JFL you posted this no way you’re getting informant job now

What the hell. Sounds like he was just buttering you up or like I said, preparing to offer you to go informant
yeah he definitely was so I wouldn't rage out on him for bullshittingly baker acting me. When he was describing what it'd be my mother who watches tons of cop shows was like "you want him to be an informant?" and he brushed it off. Cops are all lying, manipulative pieces of garbage

yeah he definitely was so I wouldn't rage out on him for bullshittingly baker acting me. When he was describing what it'd be my mother who watches tons of cop shows was like "you want him to be an informant?" and he brushed it off. Cops are all lying, manipulative pieces of garbage

You guys are bullet meat, they have no regard for your well being. Take this from someone who worked around cops, they literally only shit talk you constantly behind your back. As much as feds and cops hate criminals they hate turncoats more because they value camaraderie and loyalty.

i really didnt get anything from that

I dont why they obsess with us so much :ping:

Normalfags would rather watch us suffer than attempt to actually help us.