Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking fagots.

Kina Hikikomori

Kina Hikikomori

Hikikomori
★★★★★
Everyone who keeps talking about race to think they're better than their brocel mate is a fagot who wants Chad's dick, but can't ask for it.

I've lost count of how many times I've seen shit from a closeted fagot talking about race to feel superior to a truecel on this forum. This is the most shameful and stupid thing there is, especially on this forum.

They still have the habit of talking about small dicks, do you want a small dick in your mouth, or a big one?

There are those who even like to be dominated by cuckold fetishes.

You are right, we shouldn't be like normies, we will try our best to form a brotherhood

Everyone who keeps talking about race to think they're better than their brocel mate is a fagot who wants Chad's dick, but can't ask for it.

I've lost count of how many times I've seen shit from a closeted fagot talking about race to feel superior to a truecel on this forum. This is the most shameful and stupid thing there is, especially on this forum.

They still have the habit of talking about small dicks, do you want a small dick in your mouth, or a big one?

There are those who even like to be dominated by cuckold fetishes.
Muh white race

Why should we fight between us for something we won't have?