Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fucking faggot

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
92457991_674088876683581_7243531287519035392_o.jpg

men who date men who cut off their dicks are gay and weirdos

We knew this day would come.

You're now a transphobic piece of shit for not wanting to suck the dick of a tranny.

:feelsclown:

i hate being rice, thanks for making us ALLL LOOK LIKE A BUNCHA FAGGOTS FAG

harry potter says this shit too

There is no such thing as gay. Only severe mental illness.

Last edited:

Yes, yes they fucking are. Dick cut off or not, it was born a man and if you are putting your wang in it you might as well be puffing peter.

I too saw the dark day coming when some idiot would claim your bigoted for not wanting to have sex with what is objectively a man.

I've decided to identify as black now. It's been a long hard struggle. And you're not respecting my true identity if you don't call me a nigger when insulting me!

Welcome to the future.. or from what I see around me on the West Coast, the present for many early 20's young men.

Around here most women will only date a high-tier normie as a minimum, and many young women want a Chadlite or better. You might ask, well since there are only so many 7/10+ men, mathematically wouldn't some women have to 'settle' for less?

No, most young women are perfectly happy to be single for their whole life(with the occasional fling with a big dick guy), instead of settling with a sub 7/10 male. There are even some young women who could get a 7/10+ husband and yet choose to remain single and not date.

So probably 30-40% of young men currently have no hope of ever getting a wife or even a girlfriend. So they have 3 choices. Go gay, go incel, or the latest choice to emerge, date/marry a transgender female.

Oh ya a fourth choice, I forgot, for every one of the growing number of young men who marries a transgender female, there is a young man who decided to become a transgender female.

With the blackpill we proved beyond a reasonable doubt that the vast majority of young men who are becoming transgender females are doing it for love & sexual attention. They are completely denied all that by all women, so in desperation they try to become a woman so that they can fulfill their instinctual drives to enjoy companionship & love.

Future tranny. He'll join the 40% one day. Guaranteed.

Not only are they dating a man, they're dating a mentally ill man.

The absolute state of ricemen in the west.

Yes. JKR is a massive terf
I have a bit of nostalgia for that series but I heard JKR is ruining her own series on Twitter by switching genders and adding things in on her posts.

I have a bit of nostalgia for that series but I heard JKR is ruining her own series on Twitter by switching genders and adding things in on her posts.
She did a few months ago but then when everyone started calling her out she did a 180 and openly hates trannies now

She did a few months ago but then when everyone started calling her out she did a 180 and openly hates trannies now
Wow, what a bitch move from her :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: She should have just kept quiet about the matter in general, her books are finished she should have kept it that way instead of adding on, smh.

What a faggot. It is gay to date a mentally deranged guy who thinks he is a foid and cross dresses and also cuts his dick off

It's called Paint.Net.
I am too poor for Photoshop so I am pretty good at Paint.Net even though it lacks a lot of features that Photoshop has.
How did you edit that photo?
You can use these for free.

Last edited: