Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel FUCKING FAGGOT IM NEVER GOING TO NUMB MYSELF AND FORGET THIS SHIT

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
I WILL CONSTANTLY BE AWARE OF THE BRUTALITY THATS HAPPENING TO ME AND 90% OF YOUNG MEN. YES IT IS FUCKING SUFFERING AND WHOEVER DISAGREES SHOULD FACE ME AND I WILL FUCKING DECAPITATE THEM

Normies tell that gymmaxxing and getting high T is solution to our inceldom but in reality it's like this. However gymmaxxing and learning to fight (for self defense) are good for incels who are hated nearly by everyone.

Normies tell that gymmaxxing and getting high T is solution to our inceldom but in reality it's like this. However gymmaxxing and learning to fight (for self defense) are good for incels who are hated nearly by everyone.
Being low T will make you happier. Because you won’t give a shit as much. You’ll be a numb vegetable not giving a shit about anything just rotting. I refuse to do that fucking shit

Being low T will make you happier. Because you won’t give a shit as much. You’ll be a numb vegetable not giving a shit about anything just rotting. I refuse to do that fucking shit

Yep , for high test cels being incel is eternal suffering. You want pussy more than anything and yet cant get it