Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fucking dumbass cop

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
Day before yesterday I got a $266 ticket and 3 points on my license for passing a school bus because I forgotten the specific rules on that and had never encountered a stopped school bus on that type of big road before and saw no reason why I would have to stop in that situation. Pig wouldnt cut me a break. That's not even the stupid part. Dumbass cop tells me that the other day on that same road a guy didnt stop for a school bus, didnt notice that the guy in front of him was stopping, swerved over the median to avoid hitting him and killed someone in a head on collision. As if not paying attention to what was right in front of your fucking face applied to my situation. Set up court date to ask the judge for a reduction. I could outright buy those feet I've had my eye on for a while with that money.
This is not the first time I've gotten a stupid ticket from this police department. A year ago was riding my bike doing a trick where I stood on it. Fucker stops me and asks to search my bag in broad daylight as if I had stolen shit in there and I refused and he gives me a $59 ticket (definitely not retalitory or anything) for a statute that basically said "riding your bike wrong".

Last edited:
Should've shit on his face

Cops are the worst, my deepest sympathy bro.

Fucking pigs tbh

Every time a school bus stops you have to stop behind it and wait til it leaves?

Every time a school bus stops you have to stop behind it and wait til it leaves?
I always knew you had to stop for a school bus on a two la e road from my own experiences on the school bus and crossing the street. This was a 3 lane road with a median and another 3 lanes on the other side. The bus was on the same side of the median as me and it was in the right lane and I was in the left. Obviously no kids were crossing or I would have stopped

I always knew you had to stop for a school bus on a two la e road from my own experiences on the school bus and crossing the street. This was a 3 lane road with a median and another 3 lanes on the other side. The bus was on the same side of the median as me and it was in the right lane and I was in the left. Obviously no kids were crossing or I would have stopped
What a cuck, three lanes and he didn't let you go. I probably would have figured out a way to squeeze through if it was only one lane and the school bus stopped. I thought that rule was only something on the driving written test and not something you can be punished for in real life.

What a cuck, three lanes and he didn't let you go. I probably would have figured out a way to squeeze through if it was only one lane and the school bus stopped. I thought that rule was only something on the driving written test and not something you can be punished for in real life.
Yeah it's punished severely too I think you can get jailtime for repeat offenses and they are cracking down on it more I think in my state

This is the most stupid thing I ever heard. is this legal that cops give you ticket because of a fucking bike

Yeah it's punished severely too I think you can get jailtime for repeat offenses and they are cracking down on it more I think in my state
They're making up any excuse to generate more revenue from their slaves. I bet not stopping behind a school bus hasn't caused more than 5 deaths since the beginning of time.

This is the most stupid thing I ever heard. is this legal that cops give you ticket because of a fucking bike
Yes bro. Was stopped twice for not having lights at night. Then "not riding my bike properly" gets me the ticket