Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fucking curries on TikTok man i always laught my ass off

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Sounds about right. Indian self hate is strong.

did u saw those videos were they start crying

Curries and ethnics are unironically funnier than most people and if personality theory was correct they would be getting all the pussy in the world

I swear I read this as "fucking furries on TikTok man i always laught my ass off" for a second. But seriously, that curryfoid was a fucking tard.

Indians have high IQ humor

Why do they hate socks and footwear?

curries are the gods at comedy

I like these kinds of curries, it’s funny because of how bad it is. Still funny though, same goes for the arabs. :feelsokman:

lol their accent is killing me

I'd use it more for stuff like this if the rest of the app wasn't pure Suifuel

I dont really get it. But me miss potatoman.

Why do they hate socks and footwear?

It's 30+ degree celsius most of the year, also humid. The floor is almost always ceramic tiled/concretes/mosaic (no carpets/wooden floor). Running AC is expensive. So almost no one wears shoes/socks except for work/school or during the winter.

Also in Asian culture, no one comes inside the house wearing shoes. It's disgusting. Everyone must take off their shoes while entering a home.

He took something out of the fucking garbage can and put her food in it. And before anyone says based no, he didn't mean it as a harm. :horror:

normalnigger “humor”