Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fucking coping Latinos

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
First they get now tier normie Latinos to front this, then go get the best big Latino they can find, basically a lucky AF fat kid, all the while with a typical hot as fuck Latina.

And they're talking about how he's gonna use his Aztec power to KO giga tyrones with 1 in a billion gifted from God genetics.

I'm not a burgercel, but based in how my family think (or rather don't) and how the Latinos are represented in media due to shilling to 50m of them, they really are the curries of America.

View: https://youtu.be/fA9YKj1fDsw

IKR i never understood why they are ranked so high in the racepill. Tyrones mog them to oblivion.

@Mexicanmanletcel @Mexican_Jesus @mexicel @spanish.incel @tacosman thoughts on this?

Last edited:
Because Latinos have super high ceiling, and their average is not impacted by as blatantly retarded shit as curries and rices (their not overly feminine, not overly small frames, not overly high inhib, not overly dirty, not overly bad skin, not as overly poor life quality), and the ceiling halos them big time (models actors, the women, the laid back chill vibe, high sexuality, etc).

Over 80% of latino Y-chromosome dna is white, "atztec power" my ass :lul: :lul: :lul:

Over 80% of latino Y-chromosome dna is white, "atztec power" my ass :lul: :lul: :lul:
That's on the good-looking ones. Majority are peasant looking dominant Aztec and other indigenous shit.

They all call out Aztec power or jungle power the further south you go, to shill for mainstream bucks in home markets.

Even Oscar Dr la Hoya who was pretty boy chadlite does it for $¥€

Castizos have it good, and super low mestizos live around other mexicans and they breed like rabbits so its not hard to find a wife among the low class, what it sucks to be is a mid tier like me, not white enough to be a castizo or white, not indian enough to be one of the "real mexicans" or whatever you want to refer to them as, just some sort of experiment gone wrong in the middle

Are Brazilians considered latinos?

@TheSecondComing thoughts

I'm sorry but that is just wrong

There's a reason hispanics are second only to whites.

Last edited: