Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel fucking chemistry fuck school fuck life

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
trying to watch a review vid of hs chemistry because I'm taking organic chem and don't remember shit from hs and have got jack shit done because of distractions. Have no internet while not on school wifi in this Kenyan shithole and have a huge backlog of videos to watch. Wouldn't it be easier to rope?

Download organic chemistry by solomons. That book should be enough for high school chemistry.

wish I had orgo in high school

@Indari I missed you bro
yeah, chem is brutal tbh. Just do your best to pass.

i am also taking that class ngl

i hate chemistry so much

fuck everything tbh

@Indari I missed you bro
yeah, chem is brutal tbh. Just do your best to pass.
Dropping it lolol. 3 class is fulltime here anyways. No way im going to put the stress of class and living with asshole father at the same time. You were gone a long time too

are u kenyan @Indari

Are you allowed to say why, on here?
Tried to start talking and being NT in uni. Told suitemates next door a joke that I was going to cum in their pillows. One of them draws a pic of tissue and kleenex crossed out on the whiteboard on their door and writes "no masturbation zone Indari". Month later 2 pigs come to my room for welfare check because some cunt reported me for saying things like I want to blow my goddamn head off because of school. Week or 2 later he added to the door "no death threats, no masturbation, just no Indari". I get annoyed and add a sticky note to it that says something I don't remember and he writes "don't care" in response. Still a bit miffed about it I walk over to their open door when both of them are there and say in direct reference to what they wrote on their door while glancing at it, "No deaths threats huh? No masturbation? Well I'm gonna kill you and cum in your pillows." The guy who didn't write that stuff (or maybe he did idk) on the board takes me seriously and is scared because he's a moron and the RA's call pig on me. The guy who wrote it clearly doesn't give a fuck and knows I'm joking. Pig slams on my door with his meat fist and tries to intimidate me by yelling in my face questioning me about my """""""death threat""""""" and ends up not Baker Acting me. I have to talk to several uni staff members over next weeks and take a "violence risk assessment" by a psychiatrist, as well as have a hearing with a "conduct officer" who ends up giving me minor sanctions of having to take a "civility class" that I never ended up doing. I am made to speak to this cunt female counselor who doesn't understand a word I tell her and fishes for shit to use against me every session. She suggests that I take a medical withdrawal and I accept because stress of school is killing me and I'm not NT enough to ask for help I need.

I come back next semester thinking I can do better in class but still can't function well in the environment. Since I dropped out of last semester I lose my room and move to a new dorm with NT tall white douchebag. One time when his friends come into the room I leave while leaving my phone audio recording and they laugh about how I don't talk. This douchebag roommate has a statue of a woman's figure with no limbs or head and I hear one of his friends make a joke asking if I jerk off to his statue and douchebag roomie replies something like "we don't talk about that lol". Have barely said anything to him in the few weeks I've been there and want to break ice so I message him on FB asking him if I can use his stereo. He replies saying "it's broke don't touch it" even though I've seen him use it and I confirm it works. I then mirror his friend's joke asking him if I can jerk off to his statue. He calls me a fucking creep and later on talks to his gf about it in front of me even though I replied that I was joking. Later on I confront him through text and he stays mad and reports me.

I wander around campus on my bike and come to my old dorm. Two guys and a girl are there and say hi to me and we start talking. They have a dog. I make a joke about dog eating which the owner of the dog laughs at. I make a joke about foot fetish and eating the dog's dick to absorb it's strength and he starts calling me weird in a hostile way. I reply I'm gonna eat his dog. A few minutes later I'm riding my bike outside and he sees me and starts calling me weird again and I say I'm going to eat his dog again. The next day we see each other in the dining hall and he starts calling me weird to his friend and I call him a fucking faggot. A few minutes later I walk over to where he's sitting with his friends and ask him if he was really that bothered by (my jokes? don't really remember) and he is just talking under his breath like a douchebag and one of his friends tell me to go away. He gets his gf who also owns the dog to report me. He also gets his friend to harass me. I have another meeting with a conduct officer who is a former pig and she justifies him calling me weird and focuses on me making a "threat" against his dog.

In that new dorm hall I would walk past these girls who were often in the lobby and they reported me for staring at them too much although they never said anything to me.

Once I was riding my bike in a parking lot in front of the dorm and I happened to be going in the same direction as these two girls walking to their car and they were laughing nervously thinking I was following them and they mentioned it to their RA even though they weren't actually scared and didn't want to report it and somehow this was linked to me.

I moved to a new dorm in that second semester after tall white douchebag and moved in with some nerdy white cs cunt who somehow has a gf. We connect on some things like anime and 4chan and I even show him a few moments of this hentai at his request. This nice ricecel starts talking to me in this new dorm and asks me about some joke I told to some other guy who I'm cool with months ago in the first semester. The joke involved me saying I was going to go out and rape girls at night. Dumb cunt nerd roommate is in the same room when ricecel asks me about it and takes me confirming I said this joke to this completely different guy as me saying that I was going out to rape girls at night in reality and reports me on that basis. I got into smoking weed in uni and was excited about it therefore would mention it in convo and one night I had this $10 metal pipe and pretend to light it with nothing in it and nerdy cunt once again goes behind my back and reports me to RA for smoking weed. Wannabe cop cunt RA knocks on my door asking me about weed but obviously doesn't smell anything.

I'm told I need to take a second violence risk assessment for the dog comment and I am pissed when I get the call and say "well that's retarded". When I go down to the office to sign the paper authorizing them to give me another risk assessment there are two cops there and I ask the receptionist cunt why they're there and cunt replies "well you sounded pretty angry on the phone just watching out for safety here". I end up refusing to take it and they have another hearing this time with head dean cunt (who only appears on video chat which froze part way through on some grotesque expression of her cunt face) and a few other cunts and a pig cunt just incase I try to go ER right then and there. I was handed this paper with list of concerns about me before the meeting and it's full of misinformation and I suspect it was the cunt counselor I was made to see who wrote it. It lists the video I posted of being pissed about Assburger's channel being deleted as me being upset "about Elliot Rodger's manifesto being removed from youtube" and mentioned my "bombing parking garage" (on a skateboard) video. Meeting is ragefuel as expected and cunt pig has to add snarky comment. Few days later on the 14th of 2018 I get the email I'm kicked. They send me a fucking certified letter saying I'm trespassed on the same day.
That's what I get for not being NT at uni.

Last edited:
chemistry, math and physics are the worst tbh

Tried to start talking and being NT in uni. Told suitemates next door a joke that I was going to cum in their pillows. One of them draws a pic of tissue and kleenex crossed out on the whiteboard on their door and writes "no masturbation zone Indari". Month later 2 pigs come to my room for welfare check because some cunt reported me for saying things like I want to blow my goddamn head off because of school. Week or 2 later he added to the door "no death threats, no masturbation, just no Indari". I get annoyed and add a sticky note to it that says something I don't remember and he writes "don't care" in response. Still a bit miffed about it I walk over to their open door when both of them are there and say in direct reference to what they wrote on their door while glancing at it, "No deaths threats huh? No masturbation? Well I'm gonna kill you and cum in your pillows." The guy who didn't write that stuff (or maybe he did idk) on the board takes me seriously and is scared because he's a moron and the RA's call pig on me. The guy who wrote it clearly doesn't give a fuck and knows I'm joking. Pig slams on my door with his meat fist and tries to intimidate me by yelling in my face questioning me about my """""""death threat""""""" and ends up not Baker Acting me. I have to talk to several uni staff members over next weeks and take a "violence risk assessment" by a psychiatrist, as well as have a hearing with a "conduct officer" who ends up giving me minor sanctions of having to take a "civility class" that I never ended up doing. I am made to speak to this cunt female counselor who doesn't understand a word I tell her and fishes for shit to use against me every session. She suggests that I take a medical withdrawal and I accept because stress of school is killing me and I'm not NT enough to ask for help I need.

I come back next semester thinking I can do better in class but still can't function well in the environment. Since I dropped out of last semester I lose my room and move to a new dorm with NT tall white douchebag. One time when his friends come into the room I leave while leaving my phone audio recording and they laugh about how I don't talk. This douchebag roommate has a statue of a woman's figure with no limbs or head and I hear one of his friends make a joke asking if I jerk off to his statue and douchebag roomie replies something like "we don't talk about that lol". Have barely said anything to him in the few weeks I've been there and want to break ice so I message him on FB asking him if I can use his stereo. He replies saying "it's broke don't touch it" even though I've seen him use it and I confirm it works. I then mirror his friend's joke asking him if I can jerk off to his statue. He calls me a fucking creep and later on talks to his gf about it in front of me even though I replied that I was joking. Later on I confront him through text and he stays mad and reports me.

I wander around campus on my bike and come to my old dorm. Two guys and a girl are there and say hi to me and we start talking. They have a dog. I make a joke about dog eating which the owner of the dog laughs at. I make a joke about foot fetish and eating the dog's dick to absorb it's strength and he starts calling me weird in a hostile way. I reply I'm gonna eat his dog. A few minutes later I'm riding my bike outside and he sees me and starts calling me weird again and I say I'm going to eat his dog again. The next day we see each other in the dining hall and he starts calling me weird to his friend and I call him a fucking faggot. A few minutes later I walk over to where he's sitting with his friends and ask him if he was really that bothered by (my jokes? don't really remember) and he is just talking under his breath like a douchebag and one of his friends tell me to go away. He gets his gf who also owns the dog to report me. He also gets his friend to harass me. I have another meeting with a conduct officer who is a former pig and she justifies him calling me weird and focuses on me making a "threat" against his dog.

In that new dorm hall I would walk past these girls who were often in the lobby and they reported me for staring at them too much although they never said anything to me.

Once I was riding my bike in a parking lot in front of the dorm and I happened to be going in the same direction as these two girls walking to their car and they were laughing nervously thinking I was following them and they mentioned it to their RA even though they weren't actually scared and didn't want to report it and somehow this was linked to me.

I moved to a new dorm in that second semester after tall white douchebag and moved in with some nerdy white cs cunt who somehow has a gf. We connect on some things like anime and 4chan and I even show him a few moments of this hentai at his request. This nice ricecel starts talking to me in this new dorm and asks me about some joke I told to some other guy who I'm cool with months ago in the first semester. The joke involved me saying I was going to go out and rape girls at night. Dumb cunt nerd roommate is in the same room when ricecel asks me about it and takes me confirming I said this joke to this completely different guy as me saying that I was going out to rape girls at night in reality and reports me on that basis. I got into smoking weed in uni and was excited about it therefore would mention it in convo and one night I had this $10 metal pipe and pretend to light it with nothing in it and nerdy cunt once again goes behind my back and reports me to RA for smoking weed. Wannabe cop cunt RA knocks on my door asking me about weed but obviously doesn't smell anything.

I'm told I need to take a second violence risk assessment for the dog comment and I am pissed when I get the call and say "well that's retarded". When I go down to the office to sign the paper authorizing them to give me another risk assessment there are two cops there and I ask the receptionist cunt why they're there and cunt replies "well you sounded pretty angry on the phone just watching out for safety here". I end up refusing to take it and they have another hearing this time with head dean cunt (who only appears on video chat which froze part way through on some grotesque expression of her cunt face) and a few other cunts and a pig cunt just incase I try to go ER right then and there. I was handed this paper with list of concerns about me before the meeting and it's full of misinformation and I suspect it was the cunt counselor I was made to see who wrote it. It lists the video I posted of being pissed about Assburger's channel being deleted as me being upset "about Elliot Rodger's manifesto being removed from youtube" and mentioned my "bombing parking garage" (on a skateboard) video. Meeting is ragefuel as expected and cunt pig has to add snarky comment. Few days later on the 14th of 2018 I get the email I'm kicked. They send me a fucking certified letter saying I'm trespassed on the same day.
That's what I get for not being NT at uni.
Niggaread

jesus, chemistry is so lame, just go for an engineer with maths and physics, you'll be better off

Better living through chemicals!

(Or something like that)