Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fucking centrelink

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
trying to get youth allowance because unifag and under 25
fucking call just gives me an automated answer asking me for a number I'm clearly not going to have
I'm going to have to march into their fucking office just to speak to a human being and get a number so I can be given gibs
hope somebody murders everyone that works at centerlink, useless jew cunts running a boomer scam

JFL at thinking the government or anybody higher up actually cares about people at the bottom whose lives are shit, they are just dropping fat loads on them from above for fun at this point. Fixing their phone services could be easy but nah they don't feel like it
how is the line busy if I'm not even talking to a person

at least you can afford college

at least you can afford college
only because they make us pay it off later as a chunk of our pay, it's a government scheme so you don't get charged up the arse totally like in America. pretty sure they charge interest on it as well because there is no Jesus to drive these moneychangers from our temple.
Also JFL at ringing welfare and getting classical music as you wait half an hour to get talked at by some post-wall public servant roastie, I'm sure all the 55 iq boongs ringing up centrelink are jamming it to Beethoven right now

only because they make us pay it off later as a chunk of our pay, it's a government scheme so you don't get charged up the arse totally like in America. pretty sure they charge interest on it as well because there is no Jesus to drive these moneychangers from our temple.
Also JFL at ringing welfare and getting classical music as you wait half an hour to get talked at by some post-wall public servant roastie, I'm sure all the 55 iq boongs ringing up centrelink are jamming it to Beethoven right now
it could be worse. you could be american and get shot before leaving uni by some hERo

exactly why I never went to uni.

thank heavens they have trade schools here.

40 minutes of waiting just about
I am going to turn into a pile of dust before some bitch answers

thought you were an americancel