Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fucking brutal

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★

Nice guys do finish last

Fuck, I hate this gay world

No wonder why foids get raped and killed so much, pretty much asking for it at this point

Pretty much every Foid ever. Jfl.

Dark triads always win

dark triad always winning as usual.

I think he dyed his hair, ginger ethnics are a genetic impossibility
Eh, some Lighter-skinned MENA can maybe have it

We have a user here who has one, and he claims to be 99% MENA genetically

A lot of them might have some Balkan or Slavic slave genes in them from when Nafris & Turks took slaves from Europe

A lot of them might have some Balkan or Slavic slave genes in them from when Nafris & Turks took slaves from Europe
lots of sands have white features with no white DNA, weird shit.

yeah most of them are related to europeans, I never saw any shitskin/nigger/chink with ginger features in my life

lots of sands have white features with no white DNA, weird shit.
Not lots, some, like a minority

It's kind of like how a minority of Whites/Europeans such as some Southern Meds have MENA features and/or darker skin or some Balkanties or East Slav can pass as Kavkaz/Turkic

It's kind of like how a minority of Whites/Europeans such as some Southern Meds have MENA features and/or darker skin or some Balkanties or East Slav can pass as Kavkaz/Turkic
yeah makes sense.

Damn thugmaxxing is law

nah not really, not at all actually. its due to mostly indo aryan migration, ive been studying this topic for way to long than i should have, its a mixture between genetic bottleneck and high steppe_MLBA percentage leading them to expressing, alot of the times, germanic tier pigmentation.

though depends on which part of of MENA region they are from, guaranteed however that its always the case for those occasional ones in afghanistan for example

Keep coping
Keep staying stupid and worshipping Chad and Tyrone.

This is the best lifter in 2024.
SBD_SHF_2024_1125-980x768.jpg

Do you think that guys ancestors aren't warriors? Yet he isn't Chad and probably has to betabuxx like everyone else.

Being a thug has nothing to do with being a warrior. Many tatooed thugs are weak as fuck. It has everything to do with being dark triad and NT.

lol at "Minority" seen waaay to many pictures and at this point the stereotypes are asbolute. slavs look like ethnic siberianiods, med shits look like MENA and spaintard mixture

lol at "Minority" seen waaay to many pictures and at this point the stereotypes are asbolute. slavs look like ethnic siberianiods, med shits look like MENA and spaintard mixture
So you just said this after this:

nah not really, not at all actually. its due to mostly indo aryan migration, ive been studying this topic for way to long than i should have, its a mixture between genetic bottleneck and high steppe_MLBA percentage leading them to expressing, alot of the times, germanic tier pigmentation.

though depends on which part of of MENA region they are from, guaranteed however that its always the case for those occasional ones in afghanistan for example

So you just said this after this:
what? yeah? im conservative about right things, lol no matter what i will NEVER accept slavshits as white nor medshitums