Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fucking boomers

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
I hate those fucking old shits why can’t they just pass away
They’re such moral fags. Always telling me what’s wrong or right

That's what Corona is for

Legit thread

i hate boomers

They sold our civilization out. They watched society get to this point and yet they didn't do anything about it. And yet they have the audacity to claim the moral high ground

They sold our civilization out. They watched society get to this point and yet they didn't do anything about it. And yet they have the audacity to claim the moral high ground
View attachment 211332
Pretty much this
You’re right Ahmed they did all this shit fuck those old cucks

View attachment 211332

GIVE IT BACK! THAT WASN'T RIGHT, THE FUTURE WAS OURS! YOU DESTROYED, DAMMIT!
Miller1

If I get sick from the coronavirus, I’ll cough in nursing homes instead of treating myself in hospital

They make my life worse everyday with their constant gaslighting and useless advice

I hate the elderly with a passion

Gen xers are much worse than boomers imo.

Is kinda ragefuel tbh

@FrustratedWhiteMale

I hate everyone

Some boomers are based but most are hippy communist fucks who deserve crucifixion.

Some boomers are based but most are hippy communist fucks who deserve crucifixion.
That depends on which country tbh boomers in shit hole countries tend to be based meanwhile boomer cucks in the west tend to be moral fags

That depends on which country tbh boomers in shit hole countries tend to be based meanwhile boomer cucks in the west tend to be moral fags
Yeah boomer in developing countries are based due to their social structure not being completely destroyed and fucked.

When I said “Some boomers are based” I meant the Western ones.

Generation Z is like that too

Boomers had it so good, wish I was a boomer :cryfeels:, i'm a millenial on a board will with zoomers, who call me a boomer :feelsree:

Boomers had it so good, wish I was a boomer :cryfeels:, i'm a millenial on a board will with zoomers, who call me a boomer :feelsree:
i also want to be a boomer tbh it’s just that most of them act like moral police

I was a baby boomer and had a crap life. No girl, no sex, no nothing.

Imagine ruining the housing market, causing global warming, ruining the social climate, AND being an extreme out-of-touch moralfag ALL at the same time.

Boomers need to get raped by Corona-Chan tbhtbh pewpew.